autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking I love this wash mitt. Here's why:

I have a confession to make....I have a love/hate relationship with rinseless washes. Why? Even though they provide a quick, easy way to safely wash your car virtually anywhere - without relying on a free-flowing source of water (ie: a hose) to boot - I've always felt there could be a better way.

Put down the keyboard; yes, I'm very familiar with the plethora of critically (err, forum) acclaimed "methods" of washing your car using a rinseless wash, but I have no interest in making what should be a simple task complicated, and the last thing I want to do is have to find a place in my garage to hang 25 wet towels. Ya dig?

Enter the Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt. I can see the look on your face now, and it says "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! A wash mitt designed exclusively for use with a rinseless wash?!" The answer is YES, FINALLY, ABSOLUTELY - it's here!

No, it's not made of some new futuristic, state-of-the-art material; it's basically plain old microfiber with a twist. You see, most microfiber towels and wash mitts utilize a looped nap. While this is great for wiping off polishes and waxes, it's not ideal for rinseless washing because it essentially doubles the foot print of the material thus creating more friction. Savvy car wax enthusiasts know that friction is bad; the less friction, the less chance of instilling swirl marks and scratches into your vehicle's delicate clear coat finish.

The Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt features an open-ended nap that enables this super soft mitt to glide across the surface. Remember, less friction = less chance of instilling swirl marks and scratches. You'll be shocked at just how well it works.

Every Wednesday night I treat my car to a rinseless wash after I get home from work. By this point in the week the car has enough built up dirt and grime that I simply cannot wait till Sunday to give it a bath with a foam gun. With the advent of the Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt, I can now squeeze a quick wash in on my lunch break because it saves time. No longer am I dealing with a handful of wet towels with no place to put them. When I'm finishing giving my car a quick rinseless wash, I simply wring it out and throw it in my wash bucket atop a Grit Guard Insert. Boom.

The Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt holds a ton of solution, eliminating the need to dunk it into your bucket after every panel. *GASP* - yes I wash more than one panel before rinsing and reloading more product. That's how confident I am with this new mitt.

The Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt glides across the paint without dragging.

Here's a tip for those of you that go more than a couple days without cleaning your vehicle: use a second wash mitt for the lower panels.

If you don't feel like you're watching a late night infomercial just yet - there's more! The Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt releases dirt better than any microfiber towel or sponge. The same open-ended fibers that allow the mitt to glide across the paint also release dirt extremely well. There's no looped end for the dirt particles to get trapped in.

Before:

After:

If you're a rinseless wash junkie that's looking for an easier way, do yourself a favor and pick up a couple of these new mitts. I promise you'll love them.

Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I love this wash mitt. Here's why:

Nice write-up Nick!

I already ordered one and looking forward to give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I've been looking for a new mitt and this seems like a great all round mitt to have, and not just for rinseless. At the price point I'll be picking two up, perfect timing 👍

Post Thanks / Like

I've just been using split loop MF towels for rinseless.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool! So that's a 5 gal bucket filled with waterless wash liquid, that your dunking the mit into to rinse? The bucket has a grit guard, so after washing, what do you do with 2 or more gallons of WW fluid?

Can you or is it advised: Spray WW liquid on the car, dunk the mit in water bucket with grit guard, then apply mit to car, then rinse mit in bucket, & proceed?

Your probably still using one direction only method correct?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a winner Nick. Just added to my wish list !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Looks very interesting. Guess I have another item to add to my shopping list.

Post Thanks / Like

Exceptional tool and explanation, I'd sure add one to my rinseless routine!

Thank you very much for presentation,

Best Wishes.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it Nick, I just placed an order yesterday - oh well i guess another order won't hurt

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting. I've never been a fan of rinseless for the very points you hit on, Nick. But if this towel is everything you say it is, I might just have to give it a try...

Updated your infomercial:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    If you don't feel like you're watching a late night infomercial just yet - there's more! Act now and I'll double the offer and throw in a second wash mitt for free!"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast