autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Introducing DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus!

I'm excited to announce the latest addition to the DP line of car care products - Hi-Intensity All Purpose Cleaner Plus.

Use DP Hi-Intensity All Purpose Cleaner Plus to clean virtually any automotive surface! Hi-Intensity All Purpose Cleaner Plus cleans vinyl and plastic interior surfaces, carpet and upholstery, tires, engines, leather, clear and colored plastics, and glass. DP Hi-Intensity All Purpose Cleaner Plus can be diluted to tackle any job; one gallon of APC will make up to 11 gallons of ready-to-use all purpose cleaner! DP Hi-Intensity All Purpose Cleaner Plus makes it possible to clean every surface with a single product.

DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus provides all the premium characteristics of a high-end all purpose cleaner at a much lower price. Formulated for the detail shop that uses APC like a race car uses gas, Hi-Intensity APC Plus is a versatile, cost-effective all purpose cleaner that you can rely on to clean almost every automotive surface.

Here's a couple of the things you can clean using DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus...

DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus forgoes harsh chemicals that are harmful to you and the environment and instead relies on smart chemistry. DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus is strong enough to remove grease from engine bays, yet gentle enough to clean fine leather upholstery at the proper dilution ratio. DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus leaves behind a fresh citrus fragrance inside the vehicle.

DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus will not leave surfaces sticky, regardless of the dilution ratio. When a powerful cleaner is needed for engines, tires, and fender wells – dilute 4:1. For light to moderate dirt and grime inside the vehicle, dilute 10:1. Feel free to play chemist in your detail shop and experiment with the dilution ratios! No matter the dilution, DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus will not leave a film on the surface.

DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus is a great value, and it allows you to simplify your detailing process. You’ll save a ton of money because DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus replaces an entire shelf of various cleaners and degreasers.

DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introducing DP Hi-Intensity APC Plus!

Really dig the clear color and affordable price! Definitely will buy.
    There is vast amounts of knowledge at your fingertips, use Google, Youtube, and the search button.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Nick.

Sounds very good and very versatile. Is it safe on headliners? Especially dealer installed grease prints? Does it leave a ring after cleaning light colored fabrics?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Nick sent me a gallon of this cleaner. I will be posting a full review by Wednesday of next week at the latest. I have only mixed a few dilutions so far but I can say it is the best smelling APC I've ever used.
    Visual Pro Detailing - Auto Detailing near Marion, IL. Call
    (618) 983-9706 www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to go over interior plastic panel with a damp cloth to make sure all traces of the apc is gone, and has it been tested on buffing pads?

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angler View Post
    Hey, Nick.

Sounds very good and very versatile. Is it safe on headliners? Especially dealer installed grease prints? Does it leave a ring after cleaning light colored fabrics?

Thanks!
    It is safe on headliners, but it's always good practice to follow with a damp microfiber towel (especially on the "woven" headliners found in most newer vehicles). This goes for ANY all purpose cleaner, carpet cleaner, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by java View Post
    Do you have to go over interior plastic panel with a damp cloth to make sure all traces of the apc is gone, and has it been tested on buffing pads?
    All plastics are different (I'm talking about you, Toyota Prius), so it really depends on the application and whether or not you see a second wipe with a damp cloth as beneficial or not.

It actually works very well to clean buffing pads.

With exception to nubuck and suede (the real stuff), there's not a single automotive surface (interior or exterior) that I wouldn't feel comfortable using Hi-Intensity APC Plus to clean.

You guys are going to love this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like it works good on the inside or out of our SI's Nick

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm interesting. Wonder how it compares to the alternatives.

Post Thanks / Like

use on paint ?

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! For $25 if I didnt have 2 gallons of Megs APC+ and one of Megs regular APC I would be buying a gallon!!!! Im afraid if I buy it I will give up my Meguiar's LOL
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast