autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Roikins View Post
    Ouch just received huge order from Autogeek with all the products starting from washing and step by step, finishing with coating, can you tell me please which part I can cut out after wash? And what I need after applying this product ? Any coating or I apply only this and that's all? Sorry , it might sound dumb to pros, but I am just beginner
    Thanks

Sent from my Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!using Tapatalk
    The basic steps are wash - clay (as needed) - polish (as needed) - sealant or wax.

I'm not sure which products you are working with, but I would wash, clay if needed, then use the Uber (which takes care of separate polish and sealant steps). You wouldn't need to do anything after that.

I understand that you can top the Uber with a wax or sealant after 4 hours (an optional step). As far as a coating goes, to my knowledge you'd only want to use that on a completely clean surface and not on top of any other sealant or the like.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Hallandale Beach, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    The basic steps are wash - clay (as needed) - polish (as needed) - sealant or wax.

I'm not sure which products you are working with, but I would wash, clay if needed, then use the Uber (which takes care of separate polish and sealant steps). You wouldn't need to do anything after that.

I understand that you can top the Uber with a wax or sealant after 4 hours (an optional step). As far as a coating goes, to my knowledge you'd only want to use that on a completely clean surface and not on top of any other sealant or the like.

Thanks, that gave me some info I needed.
    I am going to coat my paint, I got everything, clay , clay lubricant, water spot removing, cleansing /polish and pinnacle black label coating, and then I would like to put black label synergy carnauba wax on top of it. I understood now that the Uber would cut out some steps , thank you for the info.

Sent from my Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!Introducing Wolfgang Uber ALL IN ONE!using Tapatalk

Hallandale Beach, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
    Post Thanks / Like

Owww, thanks, there is what I needed, guess I won't sleep tonight

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So would this be a product to use in place of something like optimum gloss coat? Or completely different types of protection?

Post Thanks / Like

We do quite a bit of one step processes using XMT 360, and one of the difficulties we have experienced with this product is pad cleaning. Due to the cleaning ability of the product and the overall neglected nature of vehicles we see, cleaning our polishing pads is somewhat difficult. I would attribute that to the sealing qualities of the XMT. It just doesn't break down easily when washing. There always seems to be a pink stain left in the pad, no matter how thorough the cleaning.

Is the Uber AIO also difficult to clean from the pads? Is there a specific product that works better than others? I am curious to other's experience using this product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marjen View Post
    So would this be a product to use in place of something like optimum gloss coat? Or completely different types of protection?
    Completely different. Gloss Coat is a semi-permanent/permanent coating with no cleaning properties. Wolfgang Uber AIO is a one step cleaner wax/sealant.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatereagleman View Post
    We do quite a bit of one step processes using XMT 360, and one of the difficulties we have experienced with this product is pad cleaning. Due to the cleaning ability of the product and the overall neglected nature of vehicles we see, cleaning our polishing pads is somewhat difficult. I would attribute that to the sealing qualities of the XMT. It just doesn't break down easily when washing. There always seems to be a pink stain left in the pad, no matter how thorough the cleaning.

Is the Uber AIO also difficult to clean from the pads? Is there a specific product that works better than others? I am curious to other's experience using this product.

Have you tried Mineral Spirits or another solvent before washing them? That is the only thing that gets my LSP pads, including XMT 360, thoroughly clean.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwatereagleman View Post

You'll experience the same difficulty with Uber All In One.

Here's a tip: Dedicate a pad just for use with Uber All In One or XMT 360. That way you don't stress getting the pad 100% clean (which is nearly impossible anyway, at least without resorting to harsh degreasers and solvents that will harm the pad).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spiralout462 View Post
    Have you tried Mineral Spirits or another solvent before washing them? That is the only thing that gets my LSP pads, including XMT 360, thoroughly clean.
    Never have tried Mineral Spirits as I would have thought that would be difficult to rinse as well or be harmful to the hook and loop. What do you use to remove the Mineral Sprirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Here's a tip: Dedicate a pad just for use with Uber All In One or XMT 360. That way you don't stress getting the pad 100% clean (which is nearly impossible anyway, at least without resorting to harsh degreasers and solvents that will harm the pad).
    Thanks for the tip Nick! We dedicate pads to our XMT 360. The 1 step with XMT 360 plays a huge role in our business. It is our primary go to product. With that said, Uber AIO sounds like it would be a better fit, as we could use it on black and softer paints. I was just hoping to get a little more longevity out of our pads, since there is a price jump going from XMT 360 to Uber AIO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Here's a tip: Dedicate a pad just for use with Uber All In One or XMT 360.

Say what?
    I bought a bunch of pads so I would have enough to do my truck and your saying I ONLY need 1 pad?

It will make it easier when it's time to clean up but I've read so much here that you have to clean the pads on the fly or change them after every panel or so.

I plan on topping it with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 so how often would I have to change out the pads for this?

Hmmm, so now I'm thinking deeply here (head hurting). If the product does less cutting then I would have to change the pads less or is it the fact you've mentioned in earlier posts that the Uber AIO does not dry out on the pad?

Sorry, still a newb when it comes to using my DA.

Thanks
    2011 Nissan Frontier SV Brilliant Silver

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast