autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detail Box Members

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Glad is wasn't just me. Maybe we're all getting lazy? Maybe one day you will be able to order a detailer in a box!
    LOL
    Fred R. Elias Jr.
    Warren, MI. 48091
    1-586-755-1245

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I can get this but currently I have put a hault on the purchases....time to save up for a new car
    "I don't consider myself to be the best.. and I don't like compliments.. they distract me." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Detail Box posted something on FB that we are all getting an email with the products description, they also apologized about forgetting to put it inside.

So I guess we just have to sit back and wait for the email. (not a big deal IMO)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hernandez.art13 View Post
    Detail Box posted something on FB that we are all getting an email with the products description, they also apologized about forgetting to put it inside.

So I guess we just have to sit back and wait for the email. (not a big deal IMO)
    And they did. You're right no big deal.

AMERIONE:

Something special this month for being a DetailBox member. Amerione is a brand new all-in-one (AIO) product that is not available to the public yet. This product design is to be able to remove 3000 grit sand marks while leaving protection behind. Amerione is very pad dependent, so experiment with different pad aggressiveness.

AMERIDEPTH:

Ameridepth is a high gloss finishing polish designed for the professional in mind. Featuring the latest Diminishing Micro Abrasive Technology (DMAT), these abrasives will create longer polishing cycles times for ease of application.

DIRECTIONS:

Thoroughly prime your pad
    Apply a small bead to the polishing surface
    Work in a small 2 x 2 area
    Apply light to moderate pressure
    Allow product to breakdown
    For best results, use Ameridepth with a foam finishing pad.

AMERICUT:

Americut is a medium range compound/polish that is capable of removing 1500 grit sand marks, while leaving a finish. It's made up of a blend of both diminishing and non-diminishing abrasives.

Americut is a very versatile product. Achieve different results by experimenting with different pad aggressiveness. Americut also contains some fillers that will hide defects.

DIRECTIONS:
    Apply light to moderate pressure
    Allow product to breakdown

AMERIROCKS:

Amerirocks is named after the term "rocks in a bottle". The non-diminishing abrasives are able to quickly correct heavy paint defects. Its Multi-Abrasive Technology is one of the most advanced properties today. If the compound begins to dry during the buffing cycle, mist the polishing area using a quick detailer.

DIRECTIONS :

For rotary, use speeds 1800-2200 rpms. For DA, use speeds 4 or 5.
    Apply moderate pressure
    Allow product to breakdown, but do not buff the product until dry
    For best results, use Amerirocks with microfiber cutting pads.

AMERISEAL:

First things, first. Shake well before each use. Ameriseal utilizes some of the most advance polymers, and its highly durable and slick surface produces a deep reflective look. It goes on with ease and comes off even easier. Apply in thin coats using a DA polisher and a finishing pad at slow speeds. It can be used as a sand-alone LSP or layered with your wax of choice.

For best results, apply Ameriseal directly on to a cleansed paint surface.

Post Thanks / Like

I only got Ameridepth and Americut (along with Solution Finish and Protowax 93, and a microfiber towel). Of the 4 Americarna samples, I would have preferred to try the two I didnt get.

Looking forward to trying the Protowax though, it smells really good, strong but good. I can almost open the tiny container and use it as an air freshener!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Detail Box Members

I am not used the whole kit to get a medal or any other award.These types of deals are offered by many companies to build their name in the market.I used the Sonic Wax only because its in my use to modify a car.So i think you can also use it in this sense.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghji222 View Post
    I am not used the whole kit to get a medal or any other award.These types of deals are offered by many companies to build their name in the market.I used the Sonic Wax only because its in my use to modify a car.So i think you can also use it in this sense.
    I realize English is not your 1st language and I am jealous that you are able to communicate effectively on the Forum using English.

I have had some success with Free Online Translation

The software may not recognize all of the detailing jargon (words), so pay attention to that.

This is the translation of the words above:

Yo sé inglés no es su 1er idioma soy celoso y que son capaces de comunicarse eficazmente en el Foro usando el inglés. He tenido algunos éxitos con Traducción online gratuito el software podría no reconocer todos los detalles jerga (palabras), así que presta atención a eso.

Glad to have some International Flavor on the Forum!

Post Thanks / Like

I am curious...perhaps a few can chime in on my view of this: Its my opinion that this concept is geared more toward the enthusiast more so than the professional detailer. If that is correct, and I was a company looking to get people to buy my products by offering samples, I would gear my sample giveaways towards the more consumable and emotional products like waxes, detailers, spray waxes, trim protectants etc. I spend most of my time on maintenance, not polishing and paint correction, so those are the products I use the most, and would more likely buy even if I did not run out (because I am sick like that) to try something new?

Any thoughts? Just curious as I have given away my Americut and Ameridepth samples because quite frankly, I will never use them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaretr1 View Post
    I am curious...perhaps a few can chime in on my view of this: Its my opinion that this concept is geared more toward the enthusiast more so than the professional detailer. If that is correct, and I was a company looking to get people to buy my products by offering samples, I would gear my sample giveaways towards the more consumable and emotional products like waxes, detailers, spray waxes, trim protectants etc. I spend most of my time on maintenance, not polishing and paint correction, so those are the products I use the most, and would more likely buy even if I did not run out (because I am sick like that) to try something new?

Any thoughts? Just curious as I have given away my Americut and Ameridepth samples because quite frankly, I will never use them.
    Give it more time. I would imagine all bases will be covered

I for one love trying different compounds/polishes more then anything else

Post Thanks / Like

The email with the description said that we should have received 4 of the 5 samples. I only got depth and cut. And no wax either. Got the leatherique conditioner without the pristine clean. Limited utility there.
    The MF towel was nice. Thicker than the split purple, but not as nice as the AG gold plush, and all have essentially the same gsm. Agree with comment above that 5% isn't much of a discount when applied to towels.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast