autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carpro spotless

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Carpro spotless

Hi Everyone

the Spotless will arrive very soon to AG ,
    i dont want to write too much since i guess Nick will want to launch it himself.
    i would only say few things,
    Spotless is acid base mixture which specially target to "attack" minerals and calcium deposits.
    still very safe to use , in closed room as well. (ventilated room is mostly for precaution reasons)

why we developed it? in many countries, Asia, USA and many other countries the water is very hard with lots of calcium and other minerals.
    on glass coatings it can get serious problem , and on any car paint basically . the idea is to remove these with the minimum abrasion use!

the reason we did the test on that small panel coated is to show the great effect .
    water spots on coating are impossible to remove without polish abrasion. more harder than on normal waxed car or clearcoat.

why its not a car surface ? since we didnt have spotted car lol
    this panel in the video was baked with hard water for 2 weeks , under sun and heat gun . to make it etch hard into the coat

i guess Nick will do his test review on water spotted car to show how it works.

btw- Spotless will work for any house care as well, bathroom glass, sinks, tiles , chromes etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carpro spotless

CarPro and Corey are awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer325! View Post
    I Like all the Carpro products.. They work quick and fairly easy...and deliver the results they advertise..the only "hmmmm" thing (for me) is the fact that they are applying spotless to a test piece that already has a applied (CKUK I believe) coating to it. Seems to me they could have gotten more mileage out of their Demo using a typically abused in the elements vehicle. Just my 3 cents...(I had an extra penny!)
    As Avi said... this product seems to be marketed towards the issue of water spotting on silica coatings (as well as non-coated vehicles). Water spotting is a very annoying issue with coated vehicles. It is risky to polish a car that has been coated as you may compromise the coating, so a product like this is long overdue. Before Spotless, products like vinegar and other "household acids" have been used in an attempt to remove hard water deposits without abrasives.

I am definitely looking forward to using this product.

Retired Professional Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Will it work as good as MX7???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.P.A.D. View Post
    CarPro and Corey are awesome!!
    +1! Interesting product.

Post Thanks / Like

this product is a godsend if your car is opti-coated. Opti-coat is the most suspect coating on the market to waterspots in my experience. because of this I stopped using it.

I got spotless lastweek and was surprised to realize that its completely odorless. was used to smelling duragloss wsr. very pleasant change.

I used it on the roof of my car and it removes about 50 percent of the larger water spots. the other 50 percent were very tiny set in waterspots that needed Meg's waterspot remover's (OTC) abrasives to remove. Another product that is stellar and available at your local autozone or pepboys. It works a lot better than paint polish's especially by hand. I would imagine its better by machine, but for coating purpose's , hand application seems like a better idea.

good job CarPro !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mg6045 View Post
    this product is a godsend if your car is opti-coated. Opti-coat is the most suspect coating on the market to waterspots in my experience. because of this I stopped using it.

I got spotless lastweek and was surprised to realize that its completely odorless. was used to smelling duragloss wsr. very pleasant change.

I used it on the roof of my car and it removes about 50 percent of the larger water spots. the other 50 percent were very tiny set in waterspots that needed Meg's waterspot remover's (OTC) abrasives to remove. Another product that is stellar and available at your local autozone or pepboys. It works a lot better than paint polish's especially by hand. I would imagine its better by machine, but for coating purpose's , hand application seems like a better idea.

good job CarPro !
    Thank you for your feedback,
    not only for opti coat , i believe for any type of glass coat , our coatings its good for sure.
    what ever it didnt remove you can repeat the process and it will remove the rest, its good also to let it work on the surface some seconds before wiping ,
    in any case this product is not that expansive so repeating the process is safer than making very strong solution that can possible damage car coat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avi@CarPro View Post
    Thank you for your feedback,
    not only for opti coat , i believe for any type of glass coat , our coatings its good for sure.
    what ever it didnt remove you can repeat the process and it will remove the rest, its good also to let it work on the surface some seconds before wiping ,
    in any case this product is not that expansive so repeating the process is safer than making very strong solution that can possible damage car coat.

Avi, the waterspots that were set into the paint were there for about 6 months. They were so small that I never saw them without the proper lighting and angle. they were about as small as a pen point, and were not coming out even with paint polish by hand (which is why meg's WSR really impressed me as well over 105 by hand for these waterspots. But unlike the carpro spotless, Megs WSR was definitely removing paint and the coating which is not ideal). Typically I would not wait 6 months to remove them, but for everything else , they removed rather easily, and with zero scent with the carpro spotless !

Great product. I will no longer be buying Duragloss WSR. Carpro spotless works a lot better and faster, and it does not smell like a tube of 1970 model glue.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your feedback!
    its great to hear when customers happy and products fulfill there target.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to know about it but i am not using it till this time but know from many about Carpro.So i would like to use it at once.But its result i think mostly good to see.As you know technology get fast and now a days many accessories and products introduced by many companies so its difficult to choose one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast