autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

This Week's VIP Launches New Wolfgang Product!

A true Auto Geek knows that you can never have too many microfiber towels. This week’s VIP is not only special because of the massive variety of different microfiber towels at a ridiculously low price, it’s special because we’re including a new Wolfgang product that’s not even on sale yet - Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator! That’s right, as part of this money-saving kit you’ll get to experience the newest product in the Wolfgang line!

Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator

Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is a concentrated microfiber detergent that breaks up and releases compound, polish, and wax residue, leaving your microfiber towels looking and feeling new after every wash. Formulated using a complex blend of surfactants, emulsifiers, and water softeners, Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator breaks down stubborn stains without affecting the texture or water absorption abilities of microfiber towels and tools. Safe to use on chamois and cotton towels as well. Approved for HE washing machines.

Coming Soon!

Until then, you can pick up this week's VIP and get a bottle before it goes on sale!

VIP Special Ultimate Microfiber Kit!

If you are not already a member, sign up to receive more exclusive, weekly VIP sales like this one delivered to your inbox! VIP items are available for one week. You will receive notification of a new VIP special every Friday.

Join Our Newsletter

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week's VIP Launches New Wolfgang Product!

Hey Nick what is the product differentiation between this MF cleaner, BF, Pinnacle, and DP?
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C43
    2016 Acura MDX SH-awd

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! A new Wolfgang product!

Post Thanks / Like

That is a lot of Microfiber for a great price!!!

Post Thanks / Like

How does it compare to Blackfire detergent. Because hands down IMO Blackfire microfiber cleaner is the best detergent in the history of the universe. I did a review of bf cleaner once on some dirty dirty towels they came out flawless.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbull2984 View Post
    Hey Nick what is the product differentiation between this MF cleaner, BF, Pinnacle, and DP?
    The more expensive MF detergents bring higher quality surfactants and water softeners, which help clean better while preserving microfiber's unique texture and water absorption abilities for longer periods of time.

Microfiber cleaners aren't exactly rocket science, so the good old saying "find something you like and use it often" applies here.

It's worth noting that Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is the first and only microfiber detergent designed specifically with the high efficiency washing machine ("HE") in mind. That's not to say it won't work in regular washing machines, but if you have a HE washing machine, Wolfgang is definitely the one to pick up.

I've sent out a few bottles to review. I'd be glad to send one your way so you can compare it to your favorite - BLACKFIRE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    The more expensive MF detergents bring higher quality surfactants and water softeners, which help clean better while preserving microfiber's unique texture and water absorption abilities for longer periods of time.

Microfiber cleaners aren't exactly rocket science, so the good old saying "find something you like and use it often" applies here.

It's worth noting that Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is the first and only microfiber detergent designed specifically with the high efficiency washing machine ("HE") in mind. That's not to say it won't work in regular washing machines, but if you have a HE washing machine, Wolfgang is definitely the one to pick up.

I've sent out a few bottles to review. I'd be glad to send one your way so you can compare it to your favorite - BLACKFIRE.
    Sounds great. I still have about 1/2 gal of BF cleaner though. How exactly is it better for HE washers than BF? I have an HE washer so just curious.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting.

I just bought a new gallon of BF hope i didn't make a mistake by not wait
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    How does it compare to Blackfire detergent. Because hands down IMO Blackfire microfiber cleaner is the best detergent in the history of the universe.
    It's a more potent formulation, which will give it an edge in cleaning ability.

I've also been using Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator as a pad cleaner; an ounce or two in a couple gallons of water does the trick, even for stubborn residue. I just let the pads soak for a couple hours and then rinse them out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post

Glad you brought up the HE machines, at my old condo I had a HE machine and I know it required couple of extra rinses to get the soap out...This would have been great

If it cleans like BF and doesn't require extra rinse in a HE washer then its a winner in my book.
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C43
    2016 Acura MDX SH-awd

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast