autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Menzerna Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    I must disagree with you there. Unless it's G Techniq, there is nothing that compares to Menzerna
    Have been using Menzerna since 04 and tried over fifty brands of polishes as well (still use others as well) and the end result with them is unmatched.

106FF and RE5 stand alone.
    My shop must deliver the ultimate finish so I will follow on after 106 with a glaze or a paint sealant pre treatment product to get it even wetter

System one is for body shops who want to do it fast.
    When you take your time and with up to six different pads on a really shagged paint finish, the end result is a completely insane flawless finish that won't wash away and bring back the swirls

SPAMMER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr dream machine like your comments mate,we used PO91L and POS34A and PO106FF and found them just OK.We still stand with our wager that we'll go toe to toe with any crap swirlies on a car , you are allowed ONE POLISH and any TWO PADS and after the job we"LL rub in down with Prepsol and we"LL see who has the best Finish we'll even get an outside paint shop guy to wet sand 1500 grit on the job first. any takers. Buy the way Toyota America did the same test and invited all the top manufacturers along , Mag,mothers turtle etc and they all went home with there tales between there legs. New System One was the only one standing.

SPAMMER
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW MR dream next years corvette convention is in S>A we should meet mate.

Post Thanks / Like
    what does ceramic clear mean?? my trucks have a clear cote thats all i know
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    is menzera polishins just ment for hard clearcote s?after reading alittle more it seems like its ment for hard clear cots . can it be used on any paint system? thanks
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Any type clear whatsoever.

Pete, I agree about meg's, turtle wax etc and there's no doubt that system one is a great idea and obviously works well.
    If we were to meet, I'd go with G Techniq. The newest technology in polishing which only removes the tiniest amount of clear and cuts from 1000 to 3000 grit and with two pads, your all done.

So saying that you would rub down with prepsol, are you stating that you think menzerna fills in marks. It doesn't. once they are gone, that's it, no coming back after washing or alcohol wipedown.

Hey that would be great. I like corvette's alot.

SPAMMER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info dream always like to learn something new mate tell me more about G techniq,We are currently working with a chemist in the states who has sent us a sample of a new nano tech polish,cuts 1000 grit out does not dry out quickly so you can push and pull the polish around a lot longer and does not powder like alot of the others do and it final buffs to a gorgeous deep gloss with a euro white pad on a rotex.Again one polish and wool/foam combo. I love where the industry is heading with smart chemist listening to the guys and girls at the coal face.cheers pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Menzerna Power gloss finish out to lsp ready also! Its amazing
    Audi Allroad Quattro
    VW Jetta 4 TDI

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds great. it's not david at optimum polymer technologies?
    Is the euro pad a malco branded one, I haven't heard of Euro before

I am waiting for the sydney based dealer to finish all the red tape with creating the business, getting approval for importation etc etc
    Once that's done, I'll be sourcing a case of it and hopefully replace some of the polishes that I am using.
    It sounds to me like a new type of chemical polish which unlike the rest, actually has some big balls.

yes short working time and dust is not very nice. PO91L certainly does that whereas 3.01 does not.
    I was thinking of adding some glycerin to the 91L and see if that will fix the problem

SPAMMER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr Dream sorry mate Euro pads as in imported from europe,where finding pads from the states do a nice job but the technology from europe will blow your mind especially in the final finish buff pads they have a pink and a white one.When we get some more samples from the states of the new nano polish we'll send some over for you.cheers pete

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast