autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ultima line up

Post Thanks / Like

Ultima line up

Is anyone going to try out the new Ultima line that is about to come out? Also will AG be selling this line or is considered one of AG's competitors? I went to the website for it and the prices look IMO on the high side but, if has the durablilty and wow factor it claims then it might be worth it. The one thing I would like to try is the elastrofoam that is suppose to replace clay.

Post Thanks / Like
    They look a little to rich for my blood...70.00 for a sealant and 40 for a tire gloss...they may be top notch...but just a little high for me...I have stuff tat lasts 6 months..how long do I need it to last...plus in the summer I play with alot of different products to test..and winter time its to cold to do anything...LOL...

But if they are as good as David says..they will be worth it to some....I believe they will be good...

AL

Post Thanks / Like
    Im sure I will end up trying them. I seem to need to try everything atleast once...
    I dont know when, probley after a few more pay checks but I think its worth a shot

Post Thanks / Like
    other than the elastrafoam clay block...i dont think i will be trying anything else...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna try that foam clay block thingy

Post Thanks / Like
    next time TexasTB is on ask him about it...he has one.. I do not think David has any exclusive on them......his Distrib gave him one to try out....i also think Malco has them now...ask him he tried it..think he posted in here also about it

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    I have it on good word we will likely be one of the first resellers for the line. Having tried the original samples and polycharger seperately, I am looking forward to it. That said, I agree that pricing seems a little outside the normal ballpark and must be tremendous or it will immediately get moved to backshelve.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been beta testing the new Ultima products for a few weeks. This line along with the new Ultimate Detailing Machine is great. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with these products.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx
    I have been beta testing the new Ultima products for a few weeks. This line along with the new Ultimate Detailing Machine is great. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with these products.
    autodetailingsolutions has the clay block I believe you are referring to.

Advanced Technology

Just released! New innovative rubber polymer product redefines the use of clay bars. Safely and easily removes overspray, water spots, tree sap, rail dust, bugs and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. May be used with any kind of Quik Detailer type of product as a lubricant. May also be used with soap and water. Sponge retains soap and water and releases as a lubricant when gently squeezed while gliding over the surface. Unlike a clay bar this product can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water or in a soap bucket. Accidentally dropping it on the ground is not a problem. Just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy grip sponge allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant kneading and reshaping is required. Use up to 30 times before needing to be discarded.*Comes with easy to use instructions and tips. In stock!
    Hi-Tech Body Sponge $27.99
    Online Introductory Price
    $22.95

Post Thanks / Like
    Price is definately a problem for us international boys but since it's made by the Four star team of rick and gary over in sarasota (I think), the gear should be even better than the ultimate line.

the tire sealant should be worth it. hopefully it will be match or better the sonus tire gel. gets expensive using this professionally but worth it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast