autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

RUPES Polishers Now Available @ Autogeek!

That's right folks! Rupes polishers and accessories are now available at your favorite online car care store - Autogeek.net!

We've brought in every product Rupes offers the U.S. market including the vaunted LHR 15ES and LHR 21ES "Big Foot" Random Orbital Polishers along with the pneumatic polishers, foam pads (all sizes!) and Rupes' line of polishing compounds. We even have the Rupes Big Foot Polisher Bag and matching apron!

To celebrate the addition of a new product line, we're shipping every Rupes product in the contiguous 48 states for FREE! Whether you pick up a Rupes apron or Big Foot polisher, if you won't pay a dime for standard UPS ground shipping. Act quickly because this special offer ends Sunday, February 10th at midnight EST.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoganIRQcHU&hd=1]RUPES Bigfoot Polishing System at Autogeek.net - YouTube[/video]

Rupes LHR 15ES and LHR 21ES "Big Foot Polishers"

The Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishing System consists of a line of electric and pneumatic car polishers along with foam pads and polishing compounds tailored specifically to the enthusiast and professional who demand the best finish possible. Rupes spent years fine-tuning this system by gathering information from users around the world, making sure each foam pad and polishing compound performed flawlessly on all paint systems when used with the Big Foot Random Orbital Polishers. The Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishing System guarantees faster paint correction than any other system available without sacrificing finish quality.

At the heart of the Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishing System lies the LHR 15ES and LHR 21ES Big Foot car polishers. These polishers get their name from their massive 15 and 21 millimeter throws. The throw of the machine indicates the size of the orbit the pad makes. Consider this: a conventional random orbital polisher has a throw between 4 and 8 millimeters. The advantage of a larger throw is that more surface area is being covered as you polish. This means you’ll be able to remove swirls, scratches, water spots and other paint defects in considerably less time.

The Rupes LHR 15ES and LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polishers are the smoothest running random orbital polishers available. Like a fine Italian sports car, the Rupes LHR 15ES and LHR 21ES feature remarkable engineering and exquisite craftsmanship; the ergonomics along with fit and finish on the LHR 15ES and LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher are superb.

Experience the Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishing System for yourself and experience paint polishing like you never have with any other system.

Here's part of our Rupes shipment. There is more to come!

Rupes Polishers @ Autogeek

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RUPES Polishers Now Available @ Autogeek!

.... well Nick, I know what I will be getting soon!

Post Thanks / Like

How does this compare to a flex? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man...my tax returns.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh would love to try out the 15 model. Does this polisher work best with rupes polishes?

Post Thanks / Like

Need to find a creative solution to hide this from the wife....

Post Thanks / Like

The big question I have is do you have to use it with their system of pads and polishes or can they be changed to different backing plates for other size pads?

Super Member Pinpoint_Precision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my!! Suddenly it's Christmas again. I know exactly what I will be getting or maybe I just should talk to my wife and let her know that suddenly my DA buffer stopped working. Crossing my fingers it works. Thanks Nick for the update.
    Pinpoint Precision Auto Detailing
    Modesta Glass Coating | Suntek Ultra PPF

Http://www.pinpointprecisionautodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats AG!!

Any chance you'll be offering a 230V version as well?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to AG for bringing in an another amazing product !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast