autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Some new items in the Geek Store

Speedy Surface Prep Towel – Medium Grade

The Speedy Surface Prep Towel revolutionized paint decontamination by providing a more effective method of removing bonded contaminants on automotive paint. Production detailers demanded that manufacturers of car care products provide them with a more efficient way of removing bonded contaminants because time is money! When the Speedy Surface Prep Towel was originally introduced it exceeded expectations because it not only provided a faster means of removing bonded contaminants compared to the traditional clay bar, it was more effective too! If you thought the original Speedy Surface Prep Towel removed bonded contaminants in a hurry, wait until you try the new medium grade Speedy Surface Prep Towel!

3M Stripe Off Wheel

The 3M Stripe Off Wheel is a high-grade medium density drill attachment tool that’s designed to safely remove striping tape, vinyl decals and double sided foam attachment tape from paint and chrome. Its durable construction can withstand up to 4,000 RPM and the included hardware makes it compatible with any standard drill. The days of razor blades, heavy duty compounds and caustic adhesive removers for removing decals are long gone thanks to the versatile 3M Stripe Off Wheel!

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some new items in the Geek Store

Don't forget about Prima Infinity Trim & Tire Cream!

Prima Infinity Trim & Tire Cream is an advanced polymer-based tire and trim protectant designed to deliver long-lasting protection and a like-new appearance on treated surfaces. It can be used to restore dull, faded trim, or to protect and preserve trim that’s already in good shape. Its creamy formula goes on thin and dries to the touch. Use it on tires and you’ll enjoy a concours-quality matte finish. Like other car care products manufactured by Prima, the bottle is short, the packaging is straight forward and most importantly, it works as described!

Mike Phillips

I've used the new Medium Speedy Prep Towel and if you have a neglected finish this towel works fast to remove everything to get you down to a smooth base.

Do plan on machine polishing after using it though as it can and will mar softer paints, probably even harder paints but that's why I say plan on doing at least one machine polishing step after use.

We'll be using this at my next Detailing Boot Camp Class as I'm bringing in some cars that are seriously neglected.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I've used the new Medium Speedy Prep Towel and if you have a neglected finish this towel works fast to remove everything to get you down to a smooth base.

Do plan on machine polishing after using it though as it can and will mar softer paints, probably even harder paints but that's why I say plan on doing at least one machine polishing step after use.

We'll be using this at my next Detailing Boot Camp Class as I'm bringing in some cars that are seriously neglected.

Have you gotten a chance to use the "fine" grade? I used it and no marring was noticeable