Short Take: Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel

I love me some microfiber towels! Those are the words that enthusiastically come out of my mouth when I see a stack of new microfiber towels sitting on my desk with a post-it note reading "test us." You don't have to ask me twice.

We've recently introduced several new microfiber towels that will cover all your detailing needs. One of them is aptly named the "Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel" and I knew it was a keeper from the second I laid my hands on it. Constructed of super soft 75/25 blend of microfiber on one side and a durable nylon mesh scrubber weave on the other, the Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel might just be the single most versatile detailing towel available. Myself, along with a couple of my colleagues, deemed it the perfect rinseless wash towel. Continue to read on, and you'll discover why.

Design - Paint Safe & Versatile

The first thing you'll notice about the Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel is its unique design. As previously mentioned, one side is a medium nap 75/25 blend of microfiber and the other side is a durable nylon mesh scrubber weave.

As with all of our premium microfiber towels, the tag is glued, not sewn on. This is a nice feature because it allows you to remove the tag without possibly damaging the towel.

Rinseless Wash - Save Time & Water!

In the interest of lessening my impact on the environment, every other car wash I perform is a rinseless wash. My go-to rinseless wash has been Blackfire Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash but last weekend I decided to switch it up and use Duragloss Rinseless Wash w/Aquawax.

After properly measuring the wash solution and filling up dedicated bucket with water and a Grit Guard Insert for rinsing, I placed two Safe Scrub & Polishing Towels in the wash solution and allowed them to soak for about two minutes before getting started. It's always a good idea to let your wash media of choice soak in the bucket for several minutes before use.

Super Soft 75/25 Microfiber

What you'll first notice about the Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel is that it doesn't get as limp as other towels when wet. This is because the nylon mesh scrubber weave on one side of the towel provides some rigidity, so to speak. This makes the Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel easier to hold.

Duragloss Rinseless Wash w/Aquawax provides excellent lubricity so your wash media of choice will glide effortlessly across the surface. While it doesn't provide the same whiplash-inducing shine of my beloved Blackfire Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash, the warm carnauba glow is definitely a welcomed treat.

Paint Safe Nylon Mesh

The nylon mesh scrubber weave is what really sets the Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel apart from others. This durable nylon weave provides excellent, yet paint safe, agitation for removing bugs and tar.

The nylon mesh scrubber weave side of the towel also makes it perfect for lower body panels that tend to accumulate heavy dirt and road grime.

If you're looking for a microfiber towel that has one and a million uses, check out the Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel. It works great for performing rinseless washes on light to moderately dirty vehicles and the medium nap also makes it ideal for polish and wax removal. The durable construction means it will last wash after wash and when paired with a quality microfiber detergent, you'll enjoy years of from the towel.

Safe Scrub & Polishing Towel