Here at Autogeek, we're always trying to think of ways to make detailing easier. We've done just that with three new, innovative bags designed to transport all your stuff!

Autogeek Professional Detail Bag

The Autogeek Professional Detail Bag can only be described as the ultimate detailing duffel bag for all your car care supplies. The Autogeek Professional Detail Bag has enough room to swallow not one, not two, but three or more polishers! What’s more, the bag’s exterior has an abundance of compartments including mesh pockets to store bottles of your best car wax or car polish. The Autogeek Professional Detail Bag will seem like a bottomless pit because once you think it’s full, you find even more space to store your stuff!

Autogeek Executive Briefcase

With your Autogeek colors flying, you’ll make a great first impression anywhere you travel with your Autogeek Executive Briefcase. With its first-class business appearance and professional design sporting the Autogeek logo, everyone will know that you’re passionate about car care and detailing. Carry your laptop and other business essentials in style and rest assured that all your gear is packed safely in this well-designed, heavy-duty briefcase.

Autogeek Trunk Organizer

We've all done it: stood in front of our wall of detailing supplies before taking a road trip trying to decide what to take. Will I need glass cleaner, waterless wash, or maybe a spray wax? How many microfiber towels should I bring? All of these questions race through your mind as you try and decide what to bring on the trip. We say, bring them all and do it in style with the Autogeek Trunk Organizer! This nifty trunk organizer bag has an abundance of cubbies, sleeves, and mesh storage pockets for all your on-the-go detailing supplies such as glass cleaners, detail sprays, microfiber towels and more!

What better way to kick off the launch of new Autogeek Gear than with a giveaway! Tell us which bag you like most and why and you'll automatically be entered to win! I have one of each to give away. The winners will be announced Monday, August 20th.