autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile What is the annual income for an auto repair business?

Hello

This may seem as a silly question. My brother and I am planning on opening an auto repair business. The reason that holds us back is the income. At this point we are each making around 60k a year. We are not sure if we will be able to make the same money. I know this is directly related to line of customers.

Can anyone have an idea please help me?

Thanks
    George Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the annual income for an auto repair business?

Hi Mr. George Brown...

Man OH! Man...I sure wish you'd post some answers to your other threads!!! Oh well.

Now about your current thread starter...

Not meaning to sound macabre...But if I was you...
    a.) I'd find a way to have your Brother, by himself, take out the Small Business loan in the amount of $120,000.00.
    b.) Ensure that you are the primary beneficiary on his Life/Business insurance policies...POD...
    ...as well as being the Executor of his Last Will & Testament/Estate, with all previous debts, by either of you, forgiven.
    c.) Call-in-sick a lot...Your Brother working alone does/will have its "merits", so to say.

Now...To me: ^^^That seems to be a fair income-estimate!^^^

This may sound silly...But:
    Strangely enough...my Brothers won't set up an LLC, with me.
    Go figure!!

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    Hi Mr. George Brown...

Man OH! Man...I sure wish you'd post some answers to your other threads!!! Oh well.

Good point Bob...

For everyone else reading this, before you invest your time typing out an informative and helpful answer which is the norm for our forum members, read through George's posting history and there's a lack of follow-up to any of the answers provided to him in his other threads.

Not that that's against the forum rules but it's certainly not normal.

Normal = Interaction
    That is a person asks a question and then follows-up to the replies with either more questions for clarification or with a thank you at some point for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a good question to ask but there are a ton of others that GO ALONG with this question. My advice to you is to develop a business plan and based on what is in that plan you can begin estimating when you can make $120K in salary and somehow keep the business running in the process.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Good point Bob...

For everyone else reading this, before you invest your time typing out an informative and helpful answer which is the norm for our forum members, read through George's posting history and there's a lack of follow-up to any of the answers provided to him in his other threads.

Not that that's against the forum rules but it's certainly not normal.

Normal = Interaction
    That is a person asks a question and then follows-up to the replies with either more questions for clarification or with a thank you at some point for the help.

I agree Mike. The history is really odd and now a question about starting a shop?

Quote Originally Posted by George Brown View Post
    Hello all,

I have a hw assignment and i know nothing about cars. I have to have at least Fifteen different car maintenance tips.

Thanks in advance,
    George

Hi all,

I just got my license few days ago and took my friends for a ride excited of course, so was going about 50km/h and just stepped hard on the gas pedal and made the car jerk forward a little bit with pretty loud rev sound(?) from the engine. I kind a felt I over-did my engine after I pulled off this Will my car break down faster than normal? What about stepping on the brakes hard? I didn't brake in all the way, but I stepped on it pretty hard couple times, So what effect will this have on the car?

Thanks a lot.
    George

Hello all,

I want to clean my four fuel injectors. Where can I go to get this done? How much is the usual cost to have this service done? And does it give you a lot better performance? Can I get it done at like a auto zone or major auto store?

Thanks a lot,
    George
    Hello,

I just bought a new car and was wondering what should be done to a car according to mileage. Does anybody have any info or a good website that list what should be done.

Thanks a lot,
    George

Hello friends,

I really need to repair the brake does anyone know how much it should cost, so I don't walk into a repair shop clueless.

Any advice you can give is appreciated!

Thanks
    George Brown

Hello all,

I've noticed that when people sit in the back seats of my 2000 Honda Civic, my car starts making a squeaking noise. I only hear it when there are people sitting in the back seats. What could it be?

Thanks a lot,
    George

It seems pretty odd to me?

Post Thanks / Like

Not to add fuel to an already smoldering fire but the events that strike me the oddest is he just got his license, car needs injectors cleaned, car needs brakes, wants to start an auto repair business but has a combined income of 120K. Quite an aromatic bunch of posts if you ask me.

To the other Bob, looks like a lack of trust, maybe start an LLC with their spouse's/SO's and then put your well outlined plan in action

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobble View Post
    Not to add fuel to an already smoldering fire but the events that strike me the oddest is he just got his license, car needs injectors cleaned, car needs brakes, wants to start an auto repair business but has a combined income of 120K. Quite an aromatic bunch of posts if you ask me.

To the other Bob, looks like a lack of trust, maybe start an LLC with their spouse's/SO's and then put your well outlined plan in action
    This guy is clearly not a real poster. This is someone who is posting things to get people worked up. You just clearly outlined the reasons why this is a fake poster.

1. Just got his license, but works at an auto repair place.

2. He wantes his injectors cleaned, but works at an auto repair place.

3. He asks questions about brake repair, but works at an auto repair place.
    OptiCoat is a great product. You should try it.
    If you are one of the 43% who do not pay FIT taxes, thank me for paying your share and my share.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree that this is a bogus thread, but what is the point of him even doing this? I must be missing something?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Well this thread was good for a laugh. Some of the automotive questions that have been asked in the past...Now he's going to start an automotive repair business?? lol

Post Thanks / Like

From what Ive read you know absolutly nothing about cars. So if someone is already paying you 60k a year, I would stick with that. If you cant do a brake job, dont try to open an auto repair business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast