autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    ypu know what? souveran is great in bulk, but onlu gary and nica can afford it so there goes that! lol
    gary, just buy a bunch of jars!
    Lauren, you missed the whole point of buying it in bulk. The whole idea is to sell it in bulk at similar savings like those offered on other products in the Pinnacle, DP and Wolfgang lines. Example: Compare prices per ounce of Liquid Souveran in the different sizes: 16 oz, 32 oz, 64 oz and 128 oz and you will see what I'm talking about. The whole idea of buying it in bulk is to reduce the price per ounce and make it more affordable if you buy a large quantity.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish we can have a vote on whether there should be a case of SOuveran Paste sold on AG or not. That would be great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword
    Lauren, you missed the whole point of buying it in bulk. The whole idea is to sell it in bulk at similar savings like those offered on other products in the Pinnacle, DP and Wolfgang lines. Example: Compare prices per ounce of Liquid Souveran in the different sizes: 16 oz, 32 oz, 64 oz and 128 oz and you will see what I'm talking about. The whole idea of buying it in bulk is to reduce the price per ounce and make it more affordable if you buy a large quantity.
    duh.
    you are right - i was not thinking!
    my apologies.
    i am a bit afraid of how much debt i will accrue if this happens, though! lol
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by William H. Bonney
    Maybe, wouldnt be much of a deal however as it has been used once. You cannot even tell it was used lol.

and thats the other issue besides the hand pouring, you get 30 plus applications out of a single jar. Plenty of time, before ordering a fresh new one.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    and thats the other issue besides the hand pouring, you get 30 plus applications out of a single jar. Plenty of time, before ordering a fresh new one.
    unless you are me ... lol
    i find the sig series i get a lot more out of than souveran paste.
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I sure it could be hand poored in a larger container. The length of time its lasts or the number of applications is not an issure. The object is to save money my buying in bulk. Buy more at a time and pay less per ounce is the whole idea. I'm sure I can get a lot more then 30 applications out my 128 oz bottle of Liquid Souveran.
    Last edited by Gary Sword; 04-04-2007 at 07:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure it could be hand poored in a larger container. The length of time its lasts or the number of applications is not an issure. The object is to save money my buying in bulk. Buy more at a time and pay less per ounce is the whole idea. I'm sure I can get a lot more then 30 applications out my 128 oz bottle of Liquid Souveran.
    Could I buy a small 2-4 ozs sample from you of the LS since you have a big jug? Let me know if you would be willing to do that. Would be nice to try before buying it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by William H. Bonney
    Could I buy a small 2-4 ozs sample from you of the LS since you have a big jug? Let me know if you would be willing to do that. Would be nice to try before buying it.
    If you really want to try it PM me your address and I'll send you a sample. I'll just have to try and find a smaller bottle to put some in.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you really want to try it PM me your address and I'll send you a sample. I'll just have to try and find a smaller bottle to put some in.
    Thats very kind of you and I dont mind paying! If you want to Fed Ex it I can give you my Fed Ex account number to use. PM coming!

Is there anything that you can think of that you would like to sample? I have a lot of product. Been giving out a lot of FKs 2180 as of late.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have noticed, Souveran adds a ring around the cap to keep the environment out of the jar. I wonder if aloud if larger offerings would dry up quicker or would same principle work ??

As for Gary, how did you miss the two for 90.00 minus discount at Xmas, it would have solved your pricing issue and given two jars.

Scott

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast