autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

New Griot's Goodies!

Griot's Garage Wash & Wax, auto wash and wax, car wash
    Doing my semi weekly look at what's new, and I found this little surprise.

Griot's Garage Wash & Wax saves you time and gives your vehicle a clean, just-waxed shine! This is a great alternative to the two-step car wash and wax process when you're pressed for time. Griot's Garage Wash & Wax combines their outstanding car wash with a generous dose of shiny, slick car wax to maximize the benefits of washing your car.

Griot's Garage Wash & Wax helps remove dirt and grime from the paint without scratching, just like Griot's Garage Car Wash. The slick formula is made every slicker with the addition of wax. When you rinse, a coat of gloss and protection is left behind, boosting the existing paint protection. While Griot's Garage Wash & Wax is not a replacement for the regular two step wash and wax process, it is a way to get the most out of your car wash when that's all you can fit into your busy schedule.
    $44 for a gallon, dunno if I'll be jumping on this just yet But as for this..
    Griot's Garage Glass Sealant, glass protectant, windshield sealant

Improve visibility in wet weather with Griot's Garage Glass Sealant. This clear sealer causes water to bead and roll off of the windshield, helping you to see the road more clearly. Driving in inclement weather is never fun, but with Griot's Garage Glass Sealant, it is a little easier.

Griot's Garage Glass Sealant works by creating a hydrophobic surface that repels water instantly. This slick, clear coating seals the microscopic pores of the glass so water, salt, frost, bugs, sleet, and snow all have a hard time sticking. You'll have an easier time clearing your windshield and your wipers will work better. Griot's Garage Glass Sealant helps eliminate wiper skipping and chattering.

This is an essential product if you live in a climate regularly affected by rain, sleet, or snow. Griot's Garage Glass Sealant helps you see the road more clearly while driving in all sorts of weather conditions.
    Now, 8oz for $8 I could do. Should be way better than Rain-X
    Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugdug View Post
    Anyways, a customer with a hummer asked me if there was a surcharge for his hummer. I said yes, it's an SUV. He said quote "well it's an H3, so it's not really an suv".......

opie_7afe

Re: New Griot's Goodies!

they also have some new 3" tire/trim dressing applicator pads for their palm grip pad holder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be checking this stuff out in person in a few short hours!
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

wash and wax is kinda expensive

Post Thanks / Like

There are far more economical wash n wax products out there. If they want to move this product it will have to go BOGO.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    There are far more economical wash n wax products out there. If they want to move this product it will have to go BOGO.
    Especially at 1oz:1gal as recommended.