This is a topic that has been talked about a few times,but I took the plunge. I have been dtailing for 16 years and I am always resaching new products. So I lake the porter cable,but I wanted something with littel more kick. Even doe I do alot of my work with a rotary I like using the porter to do touchup work. Well I got the Rotex 150 and I had an 01 ford s/w I did yesterday,the paint had never been detailed just washed. Well I decied to brake in the rotex the paint was in bad shape. From swrils to oxdization the paint felt like 220 sand paper. So I took the OCH with a orange pad and went to town,I was amazed ho well the polisher worked the blance and speed was Great! When i was done with one pannel it was ready for LSP. It took all the oxdization and swrils right out.
I no that the tool is littel expensive for your weekend detailer but It's worth It If you have a full time busness like I do.The tool is an excellent investment for someone who pays his or hers bills with detailing.Iam sorry no picture Iam still trying to buy a digtal camrea.
If any one an the A/G nation has any questions give me a PM. Keep up the good post