autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 - It's Here and it Impresses

Yesterday afternoon another shipment from Chemical Guys arrived. This shipment consisted of gallons of your favorite products along with two products that are new at Autogeek. One of the new additions to our ever-growing selection of Chemical Guys products is Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant. I know all of you will be excited to see this spray sealant available on Autogeek's shelves, especially in a gallon size refill. You guys aren't the only ones that are excited, as I had a bottle in my hand before they could get the entire shipment unloaded from the truck.

Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray sealant is what I'd like to call the Frankenstein of spray sealants. Why? Because it has attributes of a paint sealant, quick detail spray, and a little bit of waterless wash thrown in the mix. Hybrid V7 claims to outlast just about any spray sealant available while also having the ability to remove light dust, dirt and fingerprints in between regular washes. When a manufacturer claims that a product took three years to develop, I don't cross my fingers and hope that it works well, I head outside and put it to the test. That's exactly what I did this morning with Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant.

Hybrid V7 utilizes an advanced blend of nano polymers that are designed to flash much faster than your typical spray detailer or spray wax. This translates into a product that doesn't streak and requires less buffing after spreading it around.

Working one dusty panel at a time, I sprayed a liberal amount of Hybrid V7 and used a Cobra Gold Plush Jr. microfiber towel to distribute the product. This towel is ideal for use with quick detail sprays, spray sealants and spray waxes because it features a pile that's not too thick to where it drags, but it's thick enough to trap dirt.

Before I even had a chance to flip the towel to a clean, dry side, Hybrid V7 already began to flash. This made it much easier and less time consuming to buff any remaining residue, which there was very little of.

This is what half the hood looks like after being treated with Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant. As you can clearly see, the right side is clean with a freshly restored deep, wet gloss.

Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant can be used on a variety of surfaces, including headlights, plastic convertible top windows, wheels and glass.

Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant is what I would call a quick detail spray on steroids, or a super slippery spray sealant. The only way Hybrid V7 could be easier to use is if someone else was doing the work while I watched. While you can't reach into your computer monitor and feel the super slick surface left behind, you can still sit back and enjoy the deep, wet gloss that Hybrid V7 provides.

Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant will be available to purchase on the website by this weekend. But if you can't wait until then, my phone is on from 9am to 6pm EST. Give me a call if you'd like to order a bottle, or a gallon.

Chemical Guys Car Care Products

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 - It's Here and it Impresses

Definitely one of CG's top products. It works very well with Blacklight.
    There is vast amounts of knowledge at your fingertips, use Google, Youtube, and the search button.

Post Thanks / Like

very cool lookin. how does it stack up vs other sealants in terms of durability?

i'm wondering about this product vs something like UPGP...another product that is very easy to use and gives long lasting protection...

Post Thanks / Like

I had a chance to use this last night after a wash and was blown away by the slickness. I will have a gallon of this product very soon. I am currently testing it's durability against our current weather - rain, snow, cold temps, mild temps, etc.

But be warned, this product can streak from applying too much and also cooler outside temps. Don't let that stop you from picking up a bottle or gallon, a simple adjustment in technique will fix this.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

I have not heard one single bad review of this product. I know if won the "best quick detailer" award of 2011 on one of the UK based detailing forums.

Everything about this product seems to be "win win".

Gotta GIT SOME !!!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to get my hands on a gallon!
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself to d*mn seriously
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

So is this better than the Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray?

Post Thanks / Like
    About time! Going to put in an order for sure when I get home!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Been on my to try list for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

So a spray sealant on steroids? Would this outlast Blackfire's Crystal Seal?

I like how it's an all-in-one spray product.

Thanks for the great write-up once again, Nick!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast