autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Crystal Seal - The 11 Minute Paint Sealant

Quick Question, which is not obvious to me at this time while I build my BF order

What are the primary differences of these two products?

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
    BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant

thanks!

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sillybinaries View Post
    Quick Question, which is not obvious to me at this time while I build my BF order

What are the primary differences of these two products?

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
    BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant

thanks!
    Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is a liquid paint sealant that utilizes some of the most advanced polymers available. Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is designed to be applied by hand or machine, and for best results it should dry to a haze for 20-30 minutes before removal.

Blackfire Crystal Seal is an advanced spray sealant that shares much of its polymer base with Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection. Crystal Seal requires no buffing as the product goes on crystal clear. Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection has an advantage in both shine AND protection, but Crystal Seal is less time consuming to apply.

Both excellent products that take a different approach to paint protection. If you want the best of both worlds, apply a coat of Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and then apply a coat of Crystal Seal about a month later. Prepare to create whiplash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great thing about WOWA sealants is the speed. I am strongly considering replacing the spray wax in my basic package with a WOWA sealant. I can raise the price slightly, and in the end have a happier customer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is a liquid paint sealant that utilizes some of the most advanced polymers available. Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is designed to be applied by hand or machine, and for best results it should dry to a haze for 20-30 minutes before removal.

Blackfire Crystal Seal is an advanced spray sealant that shares much of its polymer base with Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection. Crystal Seal requires no buffing as the product goes on crystal clear. Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection has an advantage in both shine AND protection, but Crystal Seal is less time consuming to apply.

Both excellent products that take a different approach to paint protection. If you want the best of both worlds, apply a coat of Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and then apply a coat of Crystal Seal about a month later. Prepare to create whiplash.
    Thank you for the great clarification.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I see - might have to give the spray on the paint application a go myself, thanks!
    Francis

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by umi000 View Post
    Ah, I see - might have to give the spray on the paint application a go myself, thanks!
    Once you give Crystal Seal a try I'm confident you will reach for it often.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I am putting together an order and figured I'd try out the Blackfire products (always used Meguiars consumer products in the past)... but now I think I've confused myself! (not too hard) Looking for confirmation or feedback before I order...

Looking for a beautiful and durable finish for daily drivers (slate green BMW, white Mercedes, black Audi). I was planning on washing, claying, and then finishing with BF Total Polish and Seal... (looks like a single step finish)

I'm assuming after the TP&S step, I could follow up with Crystal Seal for a second coat (adding an extra layer of durability)? And then also use this on my wheels and windshield...

And then use the BF Wet Diamond Waterless Wash weekly to keep them clean... and the BF Polymer Spray every so often to bring back the "pop". (Do I need this step?)

Do I have this right? Too many products... took me a while to sort this out... Thanks!

Now I wish there was a waterless way to wash my wheels (I used to use the Meguiars Quik Wheels waterless wash with good success).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BfisherNC View Post
    I am putting together an order and figured I'd try out the Blackfire products (always used Meguiars consumer products in the past)... but now I think I've confused myself! (not too hard) Looking for confirmation or feedback before I order...

Looking for a beautiful and durable finish for daily drivers (slate green BMW, white Mercedes, black Audi). I was planning on washing, claying, and then finishing with BF Total Polish and Seal... (looks like a single step finish)

I'm assuming after the TP&S step, I could follow up with Crystal Seal for a second coat (adding an extra layer of durability)? And then also use this on my wheels and windshield...

And then use the BF Wet Diamond Waterless Wash weekly to keep them clean... and the BF Polymer Spray every so often to bring back the "pop". (Do I need this step?)

Do I have this right? Too many products... took me a while to sort this out... Thanks!

Now I wish there was a waterless way to wash my wheels (I used to use the Meguiars Quik Wheels waterless wash with good success).
    No you have it correct - I just did this this week and the results are astounding - see my post here - I followed this post with crystal seal and it enhanced it even more:

Blackfire 50 min detail.....
    Glen -

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the confirmation - just checked out your thread - wow! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks promising, any feedback as to durability?
    Flex 3401 & PE14

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast