autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Migliore Luxury Car Care

Autogeek welcomes Migliore Luxury Car Care to the family of products we carry!

Migliore is a small car care company founded on quality and a passion for detailing. Founder Don Havourd started as a car enthusiast and talented detailer who decided to create his own wax. From there, word spread of his carnauba wax and his work. Today, Migliore has distribution in 14 countries and produces 15 unique products. All Migliore products are hand-poured and inspected for quality. The company is dedicated to perfection. Their small network of distributors helps Migliore maintain close contact with distributors and customers. Autogeek is proud to be one of the chosen few distributors of Migliore Luxury Car Care.

Migliore Luxury Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Migliore Luxury Car Care

Meghan - what are you doing working on Saturday. Does Max not give days off or something?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn1270 View Post
    Meghan - what are you doing working on Saturday. Does Max not give days off or something?
    Well orders come in 24/7 so we have to make sure we are getting them packed and ready to ship! We would get bored if we weren't always this busy! Although the sun is out today and the boat is calling my name!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Well orders come in 24/7 so we have to make sure we are getting them packed and ready to ship! We would get bored if we weren't always this busy! Although the sun is out today and the boat is calling my name!
    I guess I never thought about it that way. It would probably be difficult to check all the orders and get them packed if it was just a 5 day a week gig. I also suspect with labor day and all it will be busy. I bet last week was quite busy with the labor day sale and the Ivan sale. I know mine promptly arrived on Wednesday.

Jenn

Post Thanks / Like

I have always wanted to try their frutta wax

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard allot great things about Migliore
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

nice! so fuzion is no more the most expensive wax now :P (well actually it was supernatural but whatever lol!)
    A black 1990 Skyline GTR get a complete restoration : winner of AG' show and shine in 2010
    Facebook ; WaxxonSpa |||| website ; www.waxxon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just have one comment to Migliore.. your marketing s*ck. Plain and simple.

I've read the description of primo, presidentiale and competition and please.. what's the difference between the color of the bag ? They all come with ''nearly 50%'' ( why don't you say the real % instead of nearly 50 or more like 45.5% going to the 50 marks..) they all need to be buffes with a quick detaielr if applied to heavily. you say primo is THE OF THE BEST... which means primo is actually better than presidential who sell 4x times more !?

Seriously, I'm studing marketing and I smell lots of BS. For this reason, I will try frutta for sure ( look very interesting!), maybe original and possibly primo because it,s better than the other anyways :P

I'm not saying I wont buy your stuff but really.. you should change those description, it doesnt make sens at all.
    A black 1990 Skyline GTR get a complete restoration : winner of AG' show and shine in 2010
    Facebook ; WaxxonSpa |||| website ; www.waxxon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraa View Post
    I just have one comment to Migliore.. your marketing s*ck. Plain and simple.

I've read the description of primo, presidentiale and competition and please.. what's the difference between the color of the bag ? They all come with ''nearly 50%'' ( why don't you say the real % instead of nearly 50 or more like 45.5% going to the 50 marks..) they all need to be buffes with a quick detaielr if applied to heavily. you say primo is THE OF THE BEST... which means primo is actually better than presidential who sell 4x times more !?

Seriously, I'm studing marketing and I smell lots of BS. For this reason, I will try frutta for sure ( look very interesting!), maybe original and possibly primo because it,s better than the other anyways :P

I'm not saying I wont buy your stuff but really.. you should change those description, it doesnt make sens at all.
    Y u so mad bro ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn1270 View Post
    Talk about devotion....

Migliore is a great line. Glad AG is carrying it !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast