autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introducing - Prima Hydro Seal & Hydro Wash!

Patrick,
    You should mix in a spray bottle 2 party original spray Hydro with one part Hydro Seal. Mist it on the paint, wipe and be done. You won't have to schedule any time and you will get all the benefit of HS with the ease of a spray.

Quote Originally Posted by Ztandem View Post
    I've actually had it for awhile. The Ody and I have had a hard time scheduling time to do this.
    The hydro seal is available on Autogeek.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Prima View Post
    Patrick,
    You should mix in a spray bottle 2 party original spray Hydro with one part Hydro Seal. Mist it on the paint, wipe and be done. You won't have to schedule any time and you will get all the benefit of HS with the ease of a spray.
    I did not realize it could be applied that way; I'll have to try that. Thanks for the update Nick.

Post Thanks / Like

Nick@Prima- that's a great tip. I thought water had to be involved....guess the Hydro meets that requirement. Spray on, spread and wipe off.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the chemists is a little spazy. In his excitement, and in an effort to simplify the process explanation, he said "water activated." After further use and prodding, that wasn't correct. There is no chemical reaction that occurs when HS is mixed with water. HS is just so concentrated it needs the thinning properties and lubricity of another liquid. In this case, spray Hydro very-much fits the bill. So you can mix up a batch and store it with no fear of it "going bad."

Post Thanks / Like

Ah I see. Great info. So with the 2:1 dilution ratio suggested, would that yield the same results as with the wet microfiber method?

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't noticed any real drop off in durability or shine by mixing and spraying. So yes, your results should be the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Prima is one brand I haven't tried. This might have convinced me to put some Hydo Seal on my next order! Especially with Winter coming up we can see how well it holds up!
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself to d*mn seriously
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Prima View Post
    Patrick,
    Since I knew it wouldn't be a big job after doing most of the Ody, I got some Hydro spray from Nick and mixed it to do the roof. It was quicker and easier than doing just the Seal alone. Just spray and wipe while it's still wet and it looks great. And putting another coat on what I had done last week was easier.
    Part of the problem why the Ody didn't have any sealant on is I wasn't able to have the Honda for a full day to do it. I can now keep it shiny and protected in a little more time than it takes me to wash it!
    Bright Red 2006 BMW Z4 3.0si roadster. Crystal Black Pearl 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello friends,

It's easy to blow through Prima Hydro Wash, which is why we offer it in gallons so you can quickly refill your smaller container and keep your car clean!.

Hydro Wash is the first step in the Hydro system. It's a solid cleaner with a generous amount of sudsing and noticeable lubricity. The beauty of Hydro Wash is that it contains no additives which affect the application of your wax step. You can go right from Hydro Wash to Hydro Seal without any issue. It is also the recommended wash if you are using Prima Epic for your wax.

Best regards
    Alvin Bret

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

well that is really good . I think I should buy that. But guys can you suggest me for put the mud from the rims hidden places. I think you should post something on it . I am looking for solution from a long time. Please give me idea about it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast