autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as blue balls or sneakers -
    well, the sneakers can stay on my son's feet. Once they are there, you DON"T want them in your dryer, trust me.
    And as for blue balls, they are for when my husband is in the doghouse. . . lol
    SORRY!! I couldn't help myself.
    I mean I will put the money towards an AG order.
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    That is too weird - so what is the reason for this law?
    Well for NJ, there's two ways to look at it:
    1) Northeast NJ (where the blue laws are prominent) is notoriously, jam-packed with traffic from in and out of state shoppers. It's a way of stopping the insanity for at least one day during the week.

2) It's an archaic religious based-set of of laws meant to ensure you observe God on Sunday.

Either way, it's nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like
    the blue balls are not that noisy, alot quieter than drying a pair of shoes, or forgetting change in the pocket.

as for the concept, they keep the towels moving and thus dry quicker and more evenly. The little prickly spines seem to fluff the towels also. I see my towels as still looking new, feeling new, and blue balls seem to help. At less than 10.00 its still cheaper than most spend on internet service to discuss their balls at length.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    the blue balls are not that noisy, alot quieter than drying a pair of shoes, or forgetting change in the pocket.

as for the concept, they keep the towels moving and thus dry quicker and more evenly. The little prickly spines seem to fluff the towels also. I see my towels as still looking new, feeling new, and blue balls seem to help. At less than 10.00 its still cheaper than most spend on internet service to discuss their balls at length.
    I'm not gonna go looking for them..but when i'm out i'll pick up set..My MFs cost me more then the blue balls so if i can prolong the towels it's worth a Saw Buck..

Post Thanks / Like

you crack me up killr
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emaxxman
    1) Northeast NJ (where the blue laws are prominent) is notoriously, jam-packed with traffic from in and out of state shoppers. It's a way of stopping the insanity for at least one day during the week.

2) It's an archaic religious based-set of of laws meant to ensure you observe God on Sunday.

ya but everytime i need something its always on a dam sunday!if only i could need it on a saturday
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emaxxman

Thank you. I could not figure out why that would become a law!!! But your response makes sense, given our country!!! hee hee
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like

Three things-
    hey, change is NOT a good idea. A dime got stuck in our new Maytag washer pump because my son must believe they fluff laundry too. My husband did not agree after he fixed it 2 1/2 hrs later!

Blue balls. We have discussed this product more than it has been advertised. It is time they cut AG in on some of the profits!! Some especially to you, Killer

Third - Scott, we do not need to know what else you do on the internet. And I thought Joe was bad!! (lol) Now we know how you take care of the issue you mentioned to Kelso in the thread "the love is gone." TMI, Scott, TMI!!!
    ROFLMAO!!

You guys are comedy!! I love it!!
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    I thought Joe was bad!! (lol) TMI, Scott, TMI!!!
    ROFLMAO!!

You guys are comedy!! I love it!!
    [SIZE="2]"Ok", Lauren all day i have been reading your post thinking how this forum has corrupted you ,besides i thought girls like bad boys [/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Joe ... at night she dreams about being detailed by us. Interior and Exterior. Washing, buffing, polishing, maybe even a little claying all while protecting that fraile little frame. Its hard for her to admit it , but were intoxicating and the Kings of Detailing !! I say lets do the first one for free, and then teach her to pay like the rest. Hooked on Detailing !!!!

Scott

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast