autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Used the New Ultima as a No Rinse,and...

It is as good as ONR or DP RW IMO! It did a great job, but as Corey's review of DP RW & ONR concluded the latest versions of DP and ONR are about equal performance wise. Ultima performs on par with the competition. An ounce makes 3 gallons but costs about 2X more than the others if you buy the gallon of ONR or DP. I like the scent more than the mulberry ONR and a little more than DP. A beta tester said it is grapefruit. It was a little stubborn on glass but I really dont do a very good job on glass with a rinseless and much prefer to use Clearcote Quick Shine on glass and just get the heavy stuff with rinseless. Im sure CEE Dog will update his most excellent review once he gets his Ultima. It is the only product that is also a SUPERB Waterless Wash too!
    My name is Jim and I am an Old Auburn Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Used the New Ultima as a No Rinse,and...

Jim, Thanks for getting the scoop to us straight away! Like I mentioned, I'm really excited about it as a waterless wash. Great to hear the early review on it. Thank you!

btw: ONR... Mulberry? Is that what that scent is? I knew it was some kind of berries! I like that scent but I haven't found many that agree with me
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Jim, Thanks for getting the scoop to us straight away! Like I mentioned, I'm really excited about it as a waterless wash. Great to hear the early review on it. Thank you!

btw: ONR... Mulberry? Is that what that scent is? I knew it was some kind of berries! I like that scent but I haven't found many that agree with me
    It's better than the old ONR chemical smell. Jim where do I find Mulberry to compare? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    It is as good as ONR or DP RW IMO! It did a great job, but as Corey's review of DP RW & ONR concluded the latest versions of DP and ONR are about equal performance wise. Ultima performs on par with the competition. An ounce makes 3 gallons but costs about 2X more than the others if you buy the gallon of ONR or DP. I like the scent more than the mulberry ONR and a little more than DP. A beta tester said it is grapefruit. It was a little stubborn on glass but I really dont do a very good job on glass with a rinseless and much prefer to use Clearcote Quick Shine on glass and just get the heavy stuff with rinseless. Im sure CEE Dog will update his most excellent review once he gets his Ultima. It is the only product that is also a SUPERB Waterless Wash too!
    How does it compare to OOC? Is the new Ultima a rinsless or waterless or both?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    How does it compare to OOC? Is the new Ultima a rinsless or waterless or both?
    Ron, IME it works very well as a Waterless first and a rinseless second. IMO You will probably like some little something about one over the other, May be smell or color , but IME you are not going to notice a big difference in performance cleaning or the final finish. They both leeave a high gloss compared to DP which doesnt gloss or protect like these new products. IMO DP WW cant compete with the Optimum or Ultima. Reasons are cost per oz Protection and gloss. Ive always had to QD or Spray Wax over DP WW. With OOC or Ultima you have a QD on steroids that does all that in one step! OOC wont replace ONR, but the Ultima will do both very well. Send me a pm with your address and I will send you enough to make a gallon!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post

I read about the mulberry scent. I wouldnt know a mulberry from a dingleberry! It has grown on me! I like Ultima scent better IMO only!

Post Thanks / Like

Jim,

Where did you get the Ultima.

I can't keep up with your new finds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    Ron, IME it works very well as a Waterless first and a rinseless second. IMO You will probably like some little something about one over the other, May be smell or color , but IME you are not going to notice a big difference in performance cleaning or the final finish. They both leeave a high gloss compared to DP which doesnt gloss or protect like these new products. IMO DP WW cant compete with the Optimum or Ultima. Reasons are cost per oz Protection and gloss. Ive always had to QD or Spray Wax over DP WW. With OOC or Ultima you have a QD on steroids that does all that in one step! OOC wont replace ONR, but the Ultima will do both very well. Send me a pm with your address and I will send you enough to make a gallon!
    PM sent. Now I need to find a Mulberry bush.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_s View Post
    Jim,

Where did you get the Ultima.

I can't keep up with your new finds.
    You have a PM buddy!

Post Thanks / Like

I just got my UWW! I'm excited!! "It's gonna move ya."

I love my Ultima!

My wife says the UWW smells like juicy fruit

Hey Jim, the towel looks real nice!

:dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast