autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: thinking about DO DO JUICE..need help..

Happened across this video on YouTube if you're interested:

Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post

- DODO Wax - Purple haze sheeting

thanks! very nice video....
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Dodo Juice red mist spray, haven't used it yet but i seen plenty of pics to prove how amazing it is. To be honest, i have enough amazing carnauba waxes to ever consider trying their waxes, not to say you shouldn't though.
    The Gleam Master Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

- DODO Wax - Purple haze sheeting
    Awesome sheeting....I get to the point where I get frustrated with the beads because they always leave water spots when they dry out
    2019 Subaru Forester Limited
    2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited

Post Thanks / Like

i have to say with the many hours of reading about do do on many detailing sites. ive yet to read many are blown away with there waxes. allthough they have a following .i dont know maybe its me ...
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the Dodo lineup at one time, but I decided not to go with them. I think they're way hyped up, and overpriced for what you get. Maybe that's just me. I'm just saying that I haven't tried them, and I probably won't. I'd rather save my money and try Max Wax or P21S 100%. And for the price of one Dodo wax, you could get both of those and have a little money left over. I don't know - just seems to me that there is better out there.
    Shane

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the Dodo lineup at one time, but I decided not to go with them. I think they're way hyped up, and overpriced for what you get. Maybe that's just me. I'm just saying that I haven't tried them, and I probably won't. I'd rather save my money and try Max Wax or P21S 100%. And for the price of one Dodo wax, you could get both of those and have a little money left over. I don't know - just seems to me that there is better out there.
    I feel the same way with Dodo as I do with the WG and Souveran line up. Over priced for what you get. Dodo's prices are high because of shipping and customs tax. WG and Souveran is pricey because they dont make large batches as other manufacturers do and the additional labor involved in hand bottling and labeling drives the prices up and not the actual product itself.

They are good products, but the only time I would buy them is when they are on sale.

Not many people rave about Dodo Juices's waxes here but if you go over to the UK forums they are loved by the masses. Banana Armour seems to be the favorite for everything over there along with supernatural.
    Alan T.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope05 View Post
    I feel the same way with Dodo as I do with the WG and Souveran line up. Over priced for what you get. Dodo's prices are high because of shipping and customs tax. WG and Souveran is pricey because they dont make large batches as other manufacturers do and the additional labor involved in hand bottling and labeling drives the prices up and not the actual product itself.

They are good products, but the only time I would buy them is when they are on sale.

Not many people rave about Dodo Juices's waxes here but if you go over to the UK forums they are loved by the masses. Banana Armour seems to be the favorite for everything over there along with supernatural.

ive tryed so many waxes over the years and i keep coming back to pinnacle souveran /signature series 2 /swissvax best of show!!! im wondering is there any resone i should try any more waxes? allthough fusion does spike my interest though .. thanks guys .... for ur great feed back .

Post Thanks / Like

So 6oz of P21S 100% for $50 is not as good as 8.5oz of Dodo for $50-60? Likewise for SSII for $50 for 8oz and light fantastic for sale on another site for $53 for 8.5oz? Prices are not too far off from each other.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loudog2 View Post
    So 6oz of P21S 100% for $50 is not as good as 8.5oz of Dodo for $50-60? Likewise for SSII for $50 for 8oz and light fantastic for sale on another site for $53 for 8.5oz? Prices are not too far off from each other.
    I suppose you can find the products for cheaper if you look on other sites. I don't know, as I don't do a lot of searching on other sites - I was referring to the prices here on Autogeek. I'm seeing the Dodo waxes for between $65 and $80 on AG (not counting Supernatural). IDK, they still just seem overhyped and overpriced to me. I guess I just don't see Dodo as boutique products. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.
    Shane

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast