autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Duragloss Time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan was so excited about this offering and line, that she left Ecklers early to come back and make sure all sku's were in and ready for the release.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa, that's a lot of products, didn't realize that had such a large offering. I've only used AW and their wash, both are excellent. I think DuraGloss also manufactures the leather conditioner/cleaner for Fords trucks with the King Ranch leather package (it's specific as damn near any other product will streak/stain on that leather, happened when my friend used Lexol in his F250).
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have Duragloss in my products too. Always used them back since they are located in my hometown. I love the 901, suds up alot. 101 had always been a fav of mine. Just picked up 105 on last trip home and its great. Tested on side of truck for durability and after 2 monhs it was still going strong until I did a complete detail. I have been reading alot a rave about 951 (AW) and I think i will have to try that. My first post, but I have been reading for about a month now and have learned alot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Russ!!
    Haven't tried Duragloss yet, but it's definitely one of the products on AG that I'll have to try.......when I have more money!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Yes we will have that up in the gallon by Tuesday.
    Great news! Thanks for the heads up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Russecu
    I have Duragloss in my products too. Always used them back since they are located in my hometown. I love the 901, suds up alot. 101 had always been a fav of mine. Just picked up 105 on last trip home and its great. Tested on side of truck for durability and after 2 monhs it was still going strong until I did a complete detail. I have been reading alot a rave about 951 (AW) and I think i will have to try that. My first post, but I have been reading for about a month now and have learned alot.
    Welcome to AGonline.
    Just pick up some AW, I was blown away by it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums Russecu. Glad you decided to join us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got done with my black MB SLK.

I first washed with DuraGloss 901 and then clayed. Then using my PC, I applied Menzerna Intensive Polish with an orange pad from Classic Motors. Then Menzerna Final Polish 2 with the green pad, again from Classic Motors (I bought the kit for German Paint). Menzerna Finishiong Glaze with a black pad, and finished with Duragloss CCP 111 (Clear Coat Polish) applied with a red pad. After haze was formed, buffed by hand with MFT. Topped it off with Duragloss Fast Clean and Shine 921. I love this as a QDer. No streaks and very compatible with a variety of waxes and sealents.

The CCP111 is really amazing. I've applied it by hand in the past, but this was my first go with the PC. It should be applied sparingly, and the PC lets you do just that, while keeping the application very even.

Looks like rain here in Phoenix so pics will be made tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-Zone
    I just got done with my black MB SLK.

I first washed with DuraGloss 901 and then clayed. Then using my PC, I applied Menzerna Intensive Polish with an orange pad from Classic Motors. Then Menzerna Final Polish 2 with the green pad, again from Classic Motors (I bought the kit for German Paint). Menzerna Finishiong Glaze with a black pad, and finished with Duragloss CCP 111 (Clear Coat Polish) applied with a red pad. After haze was formed, buffed by hand with MFT. Topped it off with Duragloss Fast Clean and Shine 921. I love this as a QDer. No streaks and very compatible with a variety of waxes and sealents.

The CCP111 is really amazing. I've applied it by hand in the past, but this was my first go with the PC. It should be applied sparingly, and the PC lets you do just that, while keeping the application very even.

Looks like rain here in Phoenix so pics will be made tomorrow.
    Liked I said, I was blown away by the AW. Can't wait for pics. We love them around here.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast