autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

ShMITT is here!!!

Everyone was asking for it so here you go.... the ShMITT Wash mitt and the ShMITT Wheel Mitt!

http://www.autogeek.net/shmitt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm definitely including one in my next order!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Now I can replace my 99c Wal*Mart sponges and step up to the big leagues!

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont feel comfortable with this product. It seems like its just two foam pads glued together. I couldnt imagine taking a white pad and rubbing it on dirty paint. Were do the dirt particles go? With a sheep skin mit the can move down in the knap. Going to hold off on this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    My wash mitt is like the only thing holding me back, and this is one at a good price... I'll think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    the original one Jason sent me sure looks different. Same color ...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts
    I dont feel comfortable with this product. It seems like its just two foam pads glued together. I couldnt imagine taking a white pad and rubbing it on dirty paint. Were do the dirt particles go? With a sheep skin mit the can move down in the knap. Going to hold off on this one.

+1 i would like to know also
    2007 Civic SI Rallye Red

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by articsilber323
    +1 i would like to know also
    Do a search for the review that Justin wrote. He explains all about this new product.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts
    Its funny, its just that exact reason that we developed this product. All the fiber type wash mitts do get the dirt into the nap where it becomes entangled in the mesh of hairs and does not rinse out from the mitt. Each time you use the hairy mitts the hairs lay down more and more, get more and more entangled or as one users said "dreadlocked" and become full of dirt and debris that "can move down in the knap". Notice that each time you use the fiber wash mitts the texture continues to become coarser and coarser. With the ShMiTT the suface texture never changes, even after more than 50 washes!! It's the waffle texture that allows the dirt to get knocked off by the tips and then move into the channels where it can drain out of the mitt. The foam is the softest type of foam known and will never scratch a surface. In fact it is made from our highest quality ultra fine high speed finishing foam that is made to last at 2000+ RPMs on a buffer. By hand not only will it not scratch, but it will outlast any hairy wash mitt which will leave tufts of hair ripped out on the wipers and lettering. Our Foam ShMiTT is also always cushioning and does not impart direct pressure on the paint the way the hairy mitts do once they become wet and the hairs all lay down. You also will love to put your hand into this Mitt because it does not feel like a wet moldy bag on your hand. The ShMiTT fits a hand like a glove and gives you total control to wash every crack and corner since it has an Edge all the way around. I think many of the nay sayers will be surprised to hear the reviews as they come in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Edge
    Its funny, its just that exact reason that we developed this product. All the fiber type wash mitts do get the dirt into the nap where it becomes entangled in the mesh of hairs and does not rinse out from the mitt. Each time you use the hairy mitts the hairs lay down more and more, get more and more entangled or as one users said "dreadlocked" and become full of dirt and debris that "can move down in the knap". Notice that each time you use the fiber wash mitts the texture continues to become coarser and coarser. With the ShMiTT the suface texture never changes, even after more than 50 washes!! It's the waffle texture that allows the dirt to get knocked off by the tips and then move into the channels where it can drain out of the mitt. The foam is the softest type of foam known and will never scratch a surface. In fact it is made from our highest quality ultra fine high speed finishing foam that is made to last at 2000+ RPMs on a buffer. By hand not only will it not scratch, but it will outlast any hairy wash mitt which will leave tufts of hair ripped out on the wipers and lettering. Our Foam ShMiTT is also always cushioning and does not impart direct pressure on the paint the way the hairy mitts do once they become wet and the hairs all lay down. You also will love to put your hand into this Mitt because it does not feel like a wet moldy bag on your hand. The ShMiTT fits a hand like a glove and gives you total control to wash every crack and corner since it has an Edge all the way around. I think many of the nay sayers will be surprised to hear the reviews as they come in.
    Does it hold a lot of suds, thats what i love about my sheep skins and cobra bone, but I'm always willing to try new things, while I talking to you, I was wondering how many call or e-mails have yall had about the edge pads tearing. My white pad and my orange pad both tore close to the center, and the worst was my white pad that took paint of my side view, I think it was my fault, it was on a corner and I had some pressure to it, but I didn't think that it could happen, not complain, edge pads are the best I ever used and I will continue to use them, I just wanted to see what your thoughts might be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast