autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Torsion Tool
    How about some stuff for under the hood? Maybe colored looms with matching cable ties or battery mats with tie downs? Designer liners with logo clips? They are inexpensive enough to keep in inventory, and are likely to be ordered along with exterior products. By spending time in the engine bay people would use more products on the sparkly and shiny parts. AG zen.
    At the rate everyone is going we are going to need a bigger warehouse then this one!! We are definately listening to all of the suggestions, don't think for a min. Max isn't taking a peak at this thread. But Torsion Tool, cable ties, in preatty colors??? That is a new one, not sure I have seen those.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Soft99 line is pretty cool, and hard to find in the US. I am liking quite a few of their products... and it's kind of a novelty thing...

Be Cool, More Sexy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Chrome, gold, carbon fiber, primary colors, pastel colors, fashion colors, even plaid or paisely! Maybe even electronic engine scent masking dispersants. Based on the concourse photos I've seen lately, nothing is too far out these days. Sometimes I miss the good ole' days of grease and oil (and near nekkid babes on hoods holding a brew).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC
    I'd be curious to see if the Zymol bashing which occurs on most detailing boards would grow silent when a well respected detailing supply house like AG carries the brand.
    Agreed,
    I am thinking about buying a couple diiferent jars and playing around with it myself..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Padron
    Be Cool, More Sexy!!

heck my cc ready for this i order a case so i can carry one with me everytime i go out and show off my can ...reminds me of the Axe commercials..haha
    Miguel

Follow Direction, Im a "Man" I Dont Need No Stinking Directions, just follow my Gut Instincts!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djmigs

heck my cc ready for this i order a case so i can carry one with me everytime i go out and show off my can ...reminds me of the Axe commercials..haha
    LOL, It's a pretty good commercial it reminds me those too. It's a Very Nice wax as well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC
    I would love to see AG carry Zymol Estate Glazes. IMO it wouldn't majorly impact their sales of Souveran as all the EGs are priced above it and I'm sure based on the prices the profit margins are either huge for the manufacturer or the distributors or both.

But really I'd be curious to see if the Zymol bashing which occurs on most detailing boards would grow silent when a well respected detailing supply house like AG carries the brand.

I knew when I saw 'Zymol' you guys would be behind it . I agree with you. I would be great (especially with the discounts at AG).
    Volvo s80 Black
    Jaguar SType Hunter Green
    Mercedes E500 Burgundy Red

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ashsarna
    I knew when I saw 'Zymol' you guys would be behind it . I agree with you. I would be great (especially with the discounts at AG).
    Whoa! I didn't suggest it. I just supported the idea. I think Killr said earlier in the thread that Zymol won't allow it's vendors to discount the prices. So, I'm sure even if AG carried Zymol whenever there's a coupon code it wouldn't apply to Zymol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Padron
    Japanese Air Fresheners
    I'll go for that some great sents that will last a while not like the sutff you buy at your local autozone or wallyworld.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XterraOverload
    I'll go for that some great sents that will last a while not like the sutff you buy at your local autozone or wallyworld.
    Yeah, I would like to be able to buy scents that are sold in volume too. This is one thing that I have to go outside of AutoGeek's or DC's network in order to acquire at the present time.

When it comes to a persons worth, money is a lousy way to keep score.
    - GH

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast