autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRCMA 2024

Post Thanks / Like

TRCMA 2024

TRCMA or The Rag Company Media Access is a yearly online trade show hosted by The Rag Company. The event is run over 4 days and is split into segments to showcase a range of detailing and automotive brands.

TRCMA Landing – The Rag Company

Day 1 featured Flex, P&S, Avery Dennison, Fellers, The Wrap Institute, Diamond Pro Tech and Vyper Industrial.

Flex showcased their new 24-volt battery system, including an adaptor that can be used on existing 18v Flex tools and polishers. This allows existing users to take advantage of the superior power, performance and faster charging times brough on by the new 24-volt system.

P&S unveiled two new products, while also highlighting a few key products that have been re-invented or rebranded in recent times.

The first of which is a new one-step compound called Rehab. Considering P&S was sold to ATG, I suspect this is a rebranded product from 3D.

The second product being a new soap called Frostbite. Compared to the runnier Pearl and Radiance, Frostbite produces much thicker foam for extended dwell time. It's also an alkaline soap, with the pH quoted as being 9.9. Scent is Eucalyptus Mint.

P&S also put a lot of emphasis on last year's new arrival, Defender, which from what I can gather isn't not selling very well. The other product shown was Chyrstal Wash, which has been on market for over 3 decades but is now being pushed as an alternative to an iron remover.

My only annoyance with TRCMA (and SEMA as well) is that the companies presenting often don't have reference to the new products they are promoting on their websites.

2. Thanks Karl_in_Chicago thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TRCMA 2024

Frostbite, don't get the name at allTRCMA 2024

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting! Some neat stuff/cool show!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Frostbite, don't get the name at allTRCMA 2024
    Sounds like it should be a winter wash

6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Day 2

Companies featured today include Stjarnagloss, International Detailing Association, Buff Brite, Solution Finish, Detail Factory, Ego Power, Rupes, and Stinger Chemicals.

Of interest to me, I’m loving the bright colors Detail Factory have brought to their product range, from lurid yellow to pink, teal blue and orange. No, not something that alters the function, but at least they are having some fun with colour. The pick set looks like it has my name on it, as does specific OG co-branded brush for tire dressing. I’m also looking forward to the XL version of their tire brush, easily on of my favorite brushes going.

EGO showcased a few new items, including the pressure washer and the stubby nozzle. Interesting the presenter noted that the lighter 2.5 ah batteries don’t quite provide enough power for the blowers, that the 5.0 ah batteries are the pick. The vacuum with the properly integrated storage points for the accessories is great to see. The pressure washer will do well too.

Post Thanks / Like

I just pulled the trigger on Ego 765 blower. I have the Ego 530 but with the deal for the blower, 5 amp battery, and an additional 2.5 amp battery for $299 it was a no brainer for me. This is considering that most of my lawn tools are all Ego.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

with ego and flex (among a few others) under the chervon brand, you can count on the cordless battery technology to be tops (better than most other brands) and keep improving as technology moves forward. props to the company for for their brands and bringing top notch products to the market...
    i am the jump starter.

10. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Day 3 –

Brands showcased today included Gtechniq, Detailers Roadmap, Scan Grip, Optical Films, IK Sprayers, Buff and Shine, and Stoner Car Care.

Finally, iK have unveiled battery powered versions of the Multi-pro and Foam-pro. While these still have a plunger, the base of the cannister houses a battery powered compressor that can deliver 8 - 10 on tanks of fluid per charge. It's pretty noisy in operation though, which pressurizes the tank then cycles on and off as needed. These don't appear to be ready for sale just yet.

12. Likes bill walsh, MisterSnoop, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

IK eFoam Pro 2 starts at about the 6 hr mark. USB-C charging is nice and it retains the manual hand pump. Should be a nice option. Looks similar to the SPTA but IK actually offers parts for their products, unlike SPTA.

14. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Day 4 (Final Day) –

Today included presentations from Koch-Chemie, Colorlock, The Rag Company, LC Power Tools, Lake Country Manufacturing, Optimum Car Care, Road FS and Konig Wheels

KCx showcased a new tire dressing, alkaline wheel and tire cleaner, and a foaming ceramic sealant. Interestingly, they pulled the covers off a new rinse-less wash. Mandarin Tea scented, this is a polymer-based product and is diluted at the nominal 256:1 ratio. Curiously, the pH of 4.0 is somewhat low but apparently helps mitigate water spotting.

TRC themselves recapped several new tools and accessories that have launched in recent months, including the new Ultra Safe Sponge for rinse-less washing.

Optimum presented new versions of Hyper Compound and Water-less Wash, along with a new Power Wheel & Tire Cleaner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast