autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reflections Carry-All by EDGE

Quote Originally Posted by Kelso View Post
    lol, you guys are unreal, why is everyone trying to get into the legalities and stuff and give him all this crap for following thorugh with a good idea. so maybe he's not the only person to think of this but he's the only one who thought to get it patented and professionally manufactured instead of making messed up cuts all the time. i say good job. its a good idea and i think it will make things easier for the people who use this bucket, it seems like it just eliminates one more hassle and makes the job that much easier
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity Honda View Post
    Man you guys are ruthless!!!

I could see if Shady had a bad rap on this board for ripping people off or giving bad info or being a shill BUT DANG he's really getting the shaft here...
    Quote Originally Posted by ehuth1 View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one seeing this....
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513 View Post
    Man, if you want to make it yourself just do it. I can bend a bunch of metal all day long and make paper clips but I'd just rather buy them. I have little free time on my hands so 7-8.00 for this bucket is a deal!

If you can make on your on that's great. Why post that in his thread? I don't see him jumping into anyone elses and harrassing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalxls1 View Post
    Some of the simplest ideas are often the best ones IMO. I am happy for Shady and hope he makes alot of money from the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by dengood1 View Post
    Guys, this is rediculous. It's as simple as this: He was smarter than all of us by getting such a simple idea patented, therefore he can profit from this idea. Sure many of us thought of it, but hats off to him for having the intelligence and cahones to get it patented. He's just trying to help us out while supplementing his income as a teacher.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us Shady and I appreciate you trying to make detailing an easier thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513 View Post
    I've used mine for two months now and love it. You may think how just a few little notches can make a difference, do this all everyday. This a well thought out invention. The notches are perfectly placed and the buckey is balanced.

Good job.

I just want to take the time to thank everyone for the comments and concern. It really means a lot to me for you guys and gals to say such nice things about the Carry-all. Yes I hope to make money on this deal, but I really don't think it's a get rich quick product. I know that once you give it try you won't want to wash a car w/o it. Thanks again!

As for the all the "Negative Nates" out there I would like to thank you too! Not only have you increased the popularity of the post, but you've helped to motivate me even more. Yes you could by a bucket at Lowes and cut you on notches, but why? To save a few bucks and risk messing it up or cutting yourself? It's not like the bucket is going to be 20 dollars. Once we get the price finalized you see that it's not worth your time. In detailing most of us try to get somewhere between 40 and 50 dollars an hour, and don't think you want to waste an hour of your time to save a few dollars. I'm just young detailer who works hard everyday cleaning cars and had a idea that I thought was cool. If some other detailer came up w/ the idea I would buy one not only for it's time saving design, but to also help a fellow detailer out. Most of you spend 10 bucks everyday for lunch or dinner. Thanks again!

Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

I like the bucket, hope to see one in autozone some day. bravo

Post Thanks / Like

My good friend Bradley sent me one of these wash buckets to try out and test..I must say it is a very well thought out tool....I use this bucket alot doing cars and also when doing cleaning in the house....in fact I did a friends car this fall and his wife seen the bucket and was all excited..she does house cleaning...she said its just what she has been looking for to carry all her spray bottles and also have a mop bucket ...

any ways I have used this bucket many times this fall and I find it very nice for carrying my spray bottles and wash tools....very well balanced full of bottles and wash tools...

I give Bradley a lot of credit for following his dream and creating this wash bucket...Bradley is a very enthusiastic detailer and takes pride in work...

Bradley I hope this works out for you as i think its a very nice item and very convenient to have...

I hope a lot of people here support you....I will

Al

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al-53 View Post
    My good friend Bradley sent me one of these wash buckets to try out and test..I must say it is a very well thought out tool....I use this bucket alot doing cars and also when doing cleaning in the house....in fact I did a friends car this fall and his wife seen the bucket and was all excited..she does house cleaning...she said its just what she has been looking for to carry all her spray bottles and also have a mop bucket ...

any ways I have used this bucket many times this fall and I find it very nice for carrying my spray bottles and wash tools....very well balanced full of bottles and wash tools...

I give Bradley a lot of credit for following his dream and creating this wash bucket...Bradley is a very enthusiastic detailer and takes pride in work...

Bradley I hope this works out for you as i think its a very nice item and very convenient to have...

I hope a lot of people here support you....I will

Al

Thanks a lot Al. It really means a lot coming from you. You have the reputation for telling it like it is, so hopefully others (individuals and companies) will follow your example and give the bucket a try. I know they won't be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

Al......that pretty much summed it up!
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    During the time a patent is pending you cannot stop others, only once you are granted a patent can you enforce it and stop others from making, buying, using, or selling it.
    The problem being, is that very rarely can you get an injunction (make someone stop selling their product) unless it is a blatant copy of yours. Usually, it is a very long, drawn out and costly procedure to sue the patent infringer. If you win, then they will have to cease and you "try" to get the royalties that are owed to you. It's a very aggravating system that the Patent Office has in place. It needs a major overhaul.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to be negative, just a thought... I used to hang all my sprayers around a rubbermaid tub a lot like that. Then I ordered some DP interior cleaner in what appears to be the exact same sprayer and size of bottle. It is heavy when full, and hitting a bump in the bed of my truck busted the sprayer. Never had a problem with any other type of sprayer breaking like that. Guess it depends if you are planning on selling the sprayers with it, those things are weak.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234