autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: McKee`s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash

This is a quick review on the new McKee`s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash. Here is the test subject, it does have a ceramic coating on the paint, and actually hasn`t been washed in about 3 weeks. This car sees a ton of highway driving, around 70 miles a day!

Now onto the product:

Dilution ratios are on the back of the bottle. This product can be used as a rinseless wash, waterless wash, clay lubricant, and even as a paint prep:

For a rinseless wash I will use 1 ounce for 2 gallons of water, which an ounce is about 2 cap fulls.

Also I made sure to fill the bucket with 2 gallons of water:

Surprisingly this product did create a good amount of foam/suds as shown. Usually I`m not used to rinseless washes foaming up at all.

I used the Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash mitt.

This product was able to safely clean the pain by loosening up dirt particles and provided lubricity for the wash mitt to pick up the dirt.

Once all of the surfaces were clean, I used the 20 x 40 Guzzler Drying Towel to dry.

After pictures:

Summary:

The McKee`s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash is a great rinseless wash, I was actually surprised me its special characteristics that it has. Number 1 being that it actually foams, rather than just provide lubricity. With the foam it helps lift dust and dirt off of the surface of the vehicle, providing a safer cleaning. This product is very slick as well, has tons of lubricity. Also has a great smell, it reminds me of a jolly rancher watermelon flavor.

McKee`s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash

Bryan@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x248

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: McKee`s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash

I have the microfiber mitt used in this review. Do you recommend 1 bucket for this or two when using this mitt? Does the solution allow for the dirt on it to be released once introduced back into the bucket?

Post Thanks / Like

Is it advertised the foam makes it safer, or it is your own assumption?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by motion732 View Post
    I have the microfiber mitt used in this review. Do you recommend 1 bucket for this or two when using this mitt? Does the solution allow for the dirt on it to be released once introduced back into the bucket?
    I have used either the AG mitt or the similar one from Meguiars for years and only use one bucket (with grit guard) for a rinseless wash. When I started doing rinseless washes, ONR was the only product I knew of on the market and Dr. G stated that a second bucket was unnecessary. I use them as a pad, not a mitt. After every pass, I just give it a few hefty shakes in the solution. The dirt just seems to fall away and settle on the bottom of the bucket. That's the beauty of a white mitt;You can see the dirt or lack of it.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJack View Post
    I have used either the AG mitt or the similar one from Meguiars for years and only use one bucket (with grit guard) for a rinseless wash. When I started doing rinseless washes, ONR was the only product I knew of on the market and Dr. G stated that a second bucket was unnecessary. I use them as a pad, not a mitt. After every pass, I just give it a few hefty shakes in the solution. The dirt just seems to fall away and settle on the bottom of the bucket. That's the beauty of a white mitt;You can see the dirt or lack of it.

Bill
    I’ll be honest my mitt has a problem releasing dirt. Yes, some comes off, but no more/less in a bucket of water than with ONR.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review. Do most here add the rinseless wash to the bucket first like in the photos above? I prefer to add it after I fill my bucket with water, and then stir the bucket. This produces a marginal amount of suds that dissipate pretty quickly. I don't feel the suds offer any more of a margin of safety considering how slick the solution is, but I could be wrong in thinking that.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job Bryan.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my gallon

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is scheduled fro Friday delivery.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Bryan, my girlfriend will be in to pick it up on Thursday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast