autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I received my spare container. Great. But now I want another inlet tube. I plan on keeping one container filled with NXT car wash and the other with Pinnacle Body work Shampoo. Using the same tube sort of contaminates one wash with the other.

Yeah, a pretty minor thing, but I sure would like to get a second tube. Any possibility.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not just buy another container for "water only", use the water only container to flush out the whole gun. Am I right or am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by VetteGuy
    Ok, I received my spare container. Great. But now I want another inlet tube. I plan on keeping one container filled with NXT car wash and the other with Pinnacle Body work Shampoo. Using the same tube sort of contaminates one wash with the other.

Yeah, a pretty minor thing, but I sure would like to get a second tube. Any possibility.
    Git 'Er Done Dont Put 'Er Off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amitpatel
    Why not just buy another container for "water only", use the water only container to flush out the whole gun. Am I right or am I right?
    Won't clean the outside of the tube. Some car washed like NXT are very thick and will cling to the outside of rhe tube. Pretty much have to do it by hand which just adds anotherr step. Just a whole lot simpler to use a second tube that is stored in the container.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. Well I will be trying out my foam gun that will arrive on Monday. I bought an extra container w/lid so my brother can use whatever kind of shampoo he likes. I would want to have a seperate tube as well if the soap he uses is going to get stuck on my tube.

Quote Originally Posted by VetteGuy
    Won't clean the outside of the tube. Some car washed like NXT are very thick and will cling to the outside of rhe tube. Pretty much have to do it by hand which just adds anotherr step. Just a whole lot simpler to use a second tube that is stored in the container.
    Git 'Er Done Dont Put 'Er Off!

Post Thanks / Like
    I find that filling a container with water and allowing gun to run for several seconds removes all soap from gun and the spigot (intake tube). You could always run your fingers up and down it while wet also. I will see if extras are available for others as I dont know if parts are sold seperately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I find that filling a container with water and allowing gun to run for several seconds removes all soap from gun and the spigot (intake tube). You could always run your fingers up and down it while wet also. I will see if extras are available for others as I dont know if parts are sold seperately.
    killrwheels@autogeek, I do this as well and the rinse it under warm to hot water..

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume these can't be used with a pressure washer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12