autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

New Pinnacle + New Pumpkin Towel = Happy Biker

FINALLY! After finishing my daily stack of TPS reports, Nick showed me where all of the new Pinnacle products are stored in the warehouse. With my new (to me) YZF600R as my daily driver, I've been using gallons of Waterless Wash and Quick Detailer products. So I knew the first product I wanted to try was Pinnacle's Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash w/ Carnauba.

I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to try the new Limited Edition Pumpkin Microfiber Towels.

Double sided for versatility.

Here's the bike before, still looking good after a complete detail 13 days ago even after daily Florida showers. This picture was taken in the evening so I was in a hurry to have daylight. Every morning I wipe the bike down with a QD to remove morning dew while the bike warms up. That morning I used WG Instant Detail Spritz.

As soon as I pulled the trigger for the first time, one thing came to mind....CANDY. This stuff smells soooooooooooooo good!!! I've seen everyone mention the smell in their own reviews, but I'd like to emphasize how good this smells!

Bigbull2984 mentioned in his review how this product doesn't run like other WW's, and he wasn't lying! Keep in mind my bike still has a coat of WG Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and Fuzion, so if this product would run on any paint it would be mine.

The Pumpkin MF towel worked perfectly. For most of the panels I used the plush side, but for the lower fairings I used the Flat Weave side. With the cleaning ability of Liquid Crystal, it made wiping away chain grease and road grime a breeze.

At this point, the bike looks and smells amazing. That's right....smells amazing.

Great results.

When I was finished, I drove to a friends house and the first thing she noticed wasn't my new gloves or t-shirt. It was the sweet smell my bike was emitting! Throughout the night my bike turned heads. I even received two compliments this morning at a gas station. The gloss that Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash left behind was amazing. This will easily replace two products in my detailing bag.

Products Used:

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba
    Pumpkin Microfiber Towel LIMITED EDITION

Ray@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x245

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Pinnacle + New Pumpkin Towel = Happy Biker

Quote Originally Posted by Ray@Autogeek View Post
    FINALLY! After finishing my daily stack of TPS reports, Nick showed me where all of the new Pinnacle products are stored in the warehouse. With my new (to me) YZF600R as my daily driver, I've been using gallons of Waterless Wash and Quick Detailer products. So I knew the first product I wanted to try was Pinnacle's Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash w/ Carnauba.

I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to try the new Limited Edition Pumpkin Microfiber Towels.

Double sided for versatility.

Here's the bike before, still looking good after a complete detail 13 days ago even after daily Florida showers. This picture was taken in the evening so I was in a hurry to have daylight. Every morning I wipe the bike down with a QD to remove morning dew while the bike warms up. That morning I used WG Instant Detail Spritz.

As soon as I pulled the trigger for the first time, one thing came to mind....CANDY. This stuff smells soooooooooooooo good!!! I've seen everyone mention the smell in their own reviews, but I'd like to emphasize how good this smells!

Bigbull2984 mentioned in his review how this product doesn't run like other WW's, and he wasn't lying! Keep in mind my bike still has a coat of WG Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and Fuzion, so if this product would run on any paint it would be mine.

The Pumpkin MF towel worked perfectly. For most of the panels I used the plush side, but for the lower fairings I used the Flat Weave side. With the cleaning ability of Liquid Crystal, it made wiping away chain grease and road grime a breeze.

At this point, the bike looks and smells amazing. That's right....smells amazing.

Great results.

When I was finished, I drove to a friends house and the first thing she noticed wasn't my new gloves or t-shirt. It was the sweet smell my bike was emitting! Throughout the night my bike turned heads. I even received two compliments this morning at a gas station. The gloss that Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash left behind was amazing. This will easily replace two products in my detailing bag.

Products Used:

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba
    Pumpkin Microfiber Towel LIMITED EDITION
    The scent is amazing and bike looks great. Tell Max to think about expanding the Candle scent market...

Please no IRonX scent.......
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C43
    2016 Acura MDX SH-awd

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good ray. How do you like the new Pumpkin MF?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Looks good ray. How do you like the new Pumpkin MF?
    After using it for a few days now I think of it as the Gold Plush Jr's little brother. The plusher side of the Pumpkin MF isn't as plush as the Gold's, so I actually prefer it for waterless washes, and the flat weave side is just a bit more "aggressive" which you need to really clean some interior panels.

Overall it holds it's own place in my towel selection. It feels and looks high quality too, so I'm sure it will hold up for a long time.

Both of these items are in this weeks BOGO btw!
    Buy One, Get One Free!

Ray@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x245

Post Thanks / Like

looks really good! Ive been a pinnicle fan for quite some time. Thanks for sharing.
    Drew

Post Thanks / Like

Nice write-up and review Ray!

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Bike looks great Ray!

Just so everyone knows the 3-pack of the Pumpkin towels are on BOGO right now!

Pumpkin Microfiber Towel, 3 Pack Buy One, Get One Free!