autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any Car shows this week,I'm over in the us for two weeks and spending a week around Miami and the next week traveling through Naples and Orlando.W

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Instead of looking at cool cars how about working on one?

The above takes place on February 26th starting at 5:00pm. If it fits your schedule you're welcome to join us.

Can't click on your link mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any Car shows this week,I'm over in the us for two weeks and spending a week around Miami and the next week traveling through Naples and Orlando.W

Quote Originally Posted by zagamuffin View Post
    Sizzle, maybe sat nite, not sure yet, where's it on

4245 N. Tamiami Trail
    Naples FL 34103

At the Park Shore Plaza. Right next door to the McDonald's there. Starts around 5:30Pm till about 8:00pm

A variety of cars show up!

MCDONALDS CRUISE IN NAPLES Description: Sat - 5 - 8 p.m., (Every Saturday)- Cool Cruisers Cruise In @ Park Shore McDonalds in the K-Mart Plaza in Naples on US 41 between Golden Gate Blvd and Pine Ridge Road. (4245 N. Tamiami Trail) Music, McDonalds & Chilis provide free food coupons to participating vehicle owners. For more info call Roger at (239) 592-9215

Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

First and third Saturday car cruise in at the Carolina Ale House in Doral (miami).

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Instead of looking at cool cars how about working on one?

The above takes place on February 26th starting at 5:00pm. If it fits your schedule you're welcome to join us.

Hi Mike,

Really excited about this event and have shuffled around our trip to fit it in ( very understanding wife...lol)
    Have to arrange an overnite accommodation today on confirmation I've a place and is there a charge to attend ?

I'm a Ford guy and have a few cosworths I could practice on when I get home , looking forward to the visit.

Mike Phillips

Hi Mike,

Really excited about this event and have shuffled around our trip to fit it in ( very understanding wife...lol)

Have to arrange an overnite accommodation today on confirmation I've a place and is there a charge to attend ?
    There's no charge for our Thursday night project classes. These are an adaptation of the TNOG's I stared when I worked for Meguiar's out West. They are a casual class where you get to work on cool cars, make new friends and test out new tools, products and procedures.

I'm a Ford guy and have a few cosworths I could practice on when I get home , looking forward to the visit.

You'll have a great time...

Previously you said you couldn't click on the link I shared in one of my replies so I'm going to simply copy and past the pertinent information below.

Please reply to the thread if you're attending and I'll add your name.

Date: Thursday, February 26th
    Time: Starts at 5:00pm and goes to about 9:00pm

This Charger is phenomenal looking except the paint has swirls. We're going to fix that. It also has matte black stripes so we're going to address the stripes to as well as the tires and the vinyl top.

Here's a picture I took of it at our local Tuesday Night Car Show.

To all my regular guys... remember to bring a friend let's get some new guys up to speed with what we do here at Autogeek.

If you want to join in the fun you need to be a registered member of this forum and reply to this thread or call Customer Care at,

1-800-869-3011

And they can reserve your space.

Sign-up List

1. Dave - The car owner
    2. John
    3. Frank
    4. Jim
    5. Matt
    6. Antti
    7. Al
    8. Barry
    9. Craig
    10. Robert

Autogeek's Garage
    7744 SW Jack James Drive
    Stuart, FL 34997
    Mapquest Driving Directions

The door to the right of the garage door is the entrance to our TV Studio, my
    red Chevy Silverado is usually parked right in front of the entrance door.

Mike Phillips

Here's the straight url link if that helps...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...detailing.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12