autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alban61
    Welcome to AG! Nice car!
    Thanks Glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    Welcome, fellow so-Californian! nice beemer.
    Thanks. Nice VETTE Droooolll...

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranC
    I like the area. Roads around it have relaxed speed limit, are wide, and with curves which was perfect to enjoy in my MR2. I don't go there almost at all anymore because I am not working in the area anymore.
    Yeah I love the roads around here. If you go into the back of the town it is a state park so the roads wind and twist around. Perfect if you just want to go for a drive.

Quote Originally Posted by klumzypinoy
    Wow an Oakley building! I have the Gascans . Sweet car man, you'll learn a lot here. She's looking good right now. All you're gonna need is either the PC, UDM, or Cyclo and get some polishes and let er rip!

So, you watch Naruto ey?
    Definity thinking about gettin a polisher. I want a UDM but I hear they are having switch problems I am sure it will get resolved though. And Yes I watch Naruto or used to at least I stopped when they started the fillers. So not for like 2 years now I need to catch up. Subs FTW.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you going to go witht he Mezerna line. Just get the SIP and the 106ff, That is mostly what everyone gets
    Well .... lets just say that a new Ferrari 430 Spyder was delivered to me last week. In that week I would have drove it by all those previous girlfriends who said I would never make it

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool thanks for the tip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to AGO.

Nice car and nice work.
    What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about???

Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto19, I have tested the UDM for maybe a minute or two. It's not long enough to say that the switch will easily be triggered though. I haven't used a PC yet or any other machine. I can say that it glides over the surface, but it does vibrate much.

You should just begin from the new season when they're all grown up it's really good, but i've only seen 2 episodes. My favorite filler though was when Naruto, Sakura, and Chouji had to make the best ramen for the "food ninja" lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto19
    I want a UDM but I hear they are having switch problems I am sure it will get resolved though.
    Yes, power switch is too easy to turn on but replacement switch is now available (you can get all details on other forum). I do not know whether that will address the issue or reduce it at least, it remains to be seen.

If you end up interested in trying them all out hands on let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto19, I have tested the UDM for maybe a minute or two. It's not long enough to say that the switch will easily be triggered though. I haven't used a PC yet or any other machine. I can say that it glides over the surface, but it does vibrate much.

You should just begin from the new season when they're all grown up it's really good, but i've only seen 2 episodes. My favorite filler though was when Naruto, Sakura, and Chouji had to make the best ramen for the "food ninja" lol.
    Yeah I loved that show it was awesome. I started the series when they where on episode 80 and I remember I blasted through 60 episodes in 2 days. So I have always saved up espides and watch like 20 at a time. I think I am going to start from 1 and get back up to 2** or whatever it is I don't go back to school till sept 28 so it shouldn't be a problem to catch up. Thanks for the info on the UDM as well.

Yes, power switch is too easy to turn on but replacement switch is now available (you can get all details on other forum). I do not know whether that will address the issue or reduce it at least, it remains to be seen.

If you end up interested in trying them all out hands on let me know.
    Thanks yeah I might get it next month or so after I a couple more paychecks under my belt. What do you mean about hands on? Are you located in SoCal? Or am I taking that statement the wrong way?

Post Thanks / Like
    So you're gonna start from the very first episode?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto19
    What do you mean about hands on? Are you located in SoCal? Or am I taking that statement the wrong way?
    Yes, opportunity to try them out is exactly what I meant. I am in Los Angeles county.

Post Thanks / Like
    So you're gonna start from the very first episode?
    Yep first episode.

Yes, opportunity to try them out is exactly what I meant. I am in Los Angeles county.
    Thanks very much for the offer I might have to take it up one of these days. Wow people are really friendly on this forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast