autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by FLAVIOBR View Post
    Hello Gary, I am glad you know my country, then you know the hard reality here.

You know beautiful cities

The prices of cars here is really unbelievable, an example Caramo SS somewhere around 90,000.00 Dollars

We have 3 problems that cause it all, high taxes, high profits of automakers and major corrupt government.

All my purchases of car care sent by USPS I pay 60% tax on the value of the order (order + shipping) FedEX, DHL, TNT and USP I paid more than 100%

and yet is cheaper than buying here.

We have only two good things here: beautiful women and good food.

Besides the beautiful woman and good food I would add beautiful beaches.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Hello from Brazil

Welcome from Brazil,

Bem vindo!

Legal ver mais um brasileiro por aqui, precisando, disponha.

Também gostei de ver seus relatos, eu tenho comprado na AG ultimamente e compras relativamente grandes tem compensado, mesmo com as taxas abusivas que você citou (é duro!). Sempre aproveito as promoções!

Grande abraço,

(Nice to see one more brazilian here, please, count on me if needed. I've also liked your introduction, actually I'm placing orders at AG and prices are worth it (even with taxes) for relatively large orders. I always try to get the most on sales!)

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    Welcome from Brazil,

Bem vindo!

Legal ver mais um brasileiro por aqui, precisando, disponha.

Também gostei de ver seus relatos, eu tenho comprado na AG ultimamente e compras relativamente grandes tem compensado, mesmo com as taxas abusivas que você citou (é duro!). Sempre aproveito as promoções!

Grande abraço,

(Nice to see one more brazilian here, please, count on me if needed. I've also liked your introduction, actually I'm placing orders at AG and prices are worth it (even with taxes) for relatively large orders. I always try to get the most on sales!)

Kind Regards.

Oi Tato, valeu cara!

Então cara fiz o cadastro no Shipito para ter um endereço nos USA para aproveitar as promoções da Autogeek em máquinas( Só enviam por FedEX) e compras outras coisas também.

Depois conta minha experiencia com o Shipito.

Valeu

Hi Tato, thanks man!

I bought a flat in Shipito to have an address in the USA to take advantage of deals on machines Autogeek (Only ship by FedEX) and buying other things as well.

After my experience with regard Shipito.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mate, looking forward to hear from you.

I have a Meguiar's G110v2, but I'm willing to get either a Flex or a Rupes machine. My sister will be in the US on February, so I'll ask her to bring me one of those 'monsters'. Until there, I'll decide which will serve me better.

Actually I get pretty decent results with my DA, but I'm looking to improve detailing time... I believe better machines will make things faster.

For products I believe I'm covered, wolfgang, pinnacle (including Black Label coating), and the top meguiar's and menzerna are already in my shelf. I also have some Chemical Guys for general cleaning (shampoo, APC, interior cleaner, etc). They are a great call.

Keep your time to read the forum and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. Also, people here are very nice, and are always ready to help.

Count on me,

Kind Regards.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    Nice mate, looking forward to hear from you.

I have a Meguiar's G110v2, but I'm willing to get either a Flex or a Rupes machine. My sister will be in the US on February, so I'll ask her to bring me one of those 'monsters'. Until there, I'll decide which will serve me better.

Actually I get pretty decent results with my DA, but I'm looking to improve detailing time... I believe better machines will make things faster.

For products I believe I'm covered, wolfgang, pinnacle (including Black Label coating), and the top meguiar's and menzerna are already in my shelf. I also have some Chemical Guys for general cleaning (shampoo, APC, interior cleaner, etc). They are a great call.

Keep your time to read the forum and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. Also, people here are very nice, and are always ready to help.

Count on me,

Kind Regards.
    Hi Tato,

I have no experience in polishing, I'm learning with videos and tips here on the forum.

I still can not work with M105 & M205 combo'm having excellent results with Menzerna and Rupes.

Rupes I have 15 and I can only tell you that the machine is amazing, much easier to get great results.

Are you with excellent products, want to buy Pinnacle coating.

Flex or Rupes you will be great machines.

The Forum is very nice, all willing to help!

If you need both products and Rupes for testing, I'm here buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi 'buddy!',

Thanks for that offer. I understand what you're saying, and I can't wait to get my Rupes/Flex. Where have you ordered your Rupes? Sorry to ask, but was it as expensive as I believe?

You'll love BL Coating, when you get it and need some directions to use, please, contact me.

I'm about to make a video/photo tutorial regarding My Way (pun intended) of application, but I don't have a decent camera, and not even someone to help me with the camera while I'm working.

But I'll do it, it has been some time I'm promising this video here.

Thank you in advance,

Good luck!

Kind Regards.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Alabama!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12