Hey guys, Im' new to the site but not new to detailing. I have been detailing as a hobbby and passion for over 20 years since I was 10 years old I remeber using Turtle Wax and Armor All on my fathers car, then moved up to Zymol, Meguiars 303 Areospace Protectant etc. Nolw a days I still use off the shelf products such as Meguiars, and Auto-Glym but I really want to level up to higher class of products as seen here such as Black Fire, Sonus etc.

I currently own a 2007 Yukon Denali XL in Summit White, yeah white let me tell you how frustrating it is trying to make white shine. I've always owned black, red and deep metallic blue vehicles, let me tell you next one is going to be black (with wifes permission) lol. I have two childrens aged one and two, I am a very busy daddy. I want to learn how to turn my hobby and passion into a money making efficient side buisiness using fine quality products, and time saving skills.

Nice to meet everyone, and I hope to be an active member of this wonderful site.