autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Quote Originally Posted by JimShey View Post
    Hi all!

I'm an expat here in Jeddah KSA who has been enjoying and learning a lot from reading a lot of post here. I have a black 2010 Chevy Cruze, a bit slow . Its my daily car and has been washed with dishwashing liquid for almost five years... thanks to the caretaker of our building...

See you around ladies and gentlemen

Hey, Jim, welcome! I have no real idea about KSA customs regs and getting AutoGeek shipments, but I hope you can work it out.

My real question though: any way you can get me a "tourist" visa? Hehehe. Yes, I know there are none. But I can get into the PDRK easier than KSA, and I really want to see Saudi!
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all!

I'm an expat here in Jeddah KSA who has been enjoying and learning a lot from reading a lot of post here. I have a black 2010 Chevy Cruze, a bit slow . Its my daily car and has been washed with dishwashing liquid for almost five years... thanks to the caretaker of our building...

See you around ladies and gentlemen

Welcome from UAE!
    First get a faster new car, one with a V8 or something gas is dirt cheap there in KSA..
    For detailing supplies, Meguiars Middle East is based in KSA and I think you might find another good brands if you search around in Jeddah.. Another option is to use Aramex Shop&Ship service to get anything from overseas but they charge around $10/lb..

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sherif, I forgot where you are (which emirate?) and that you'd know how Jim could get stuff in KSA!

Hoping to get back to UAE for another visit later this year; was in Dubai in October, 2013, for a week and shot over to Muskat and Doha for quick visits.
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    Hi Sherif, I forgot where you are (which emirate?) and that you'd know how Jim could get stuff in KSA!

Hoping to get back to UAE for another visit later this year; was in Dubai in October, 2013, for a week and shot over to Muskat and Doha for quick visits.

I'm in Abu Dhabi (the Capital emirate) and Dubai is just 1.5 hours drive..
    Weather is not the best in October (worst is from June to September) and it's best from November to March.. Temperature is 66f now and it's 12:30am this is our beautiful winter when we get to enjoy everything (off road trips, camping, gardens, beaches, parks, hanging out anywhere and of course Detailing!). Nothing to do here during summer other than malls, hotels or basically any air conditioned place..
    Let me know if you're coming back for another visit

Post Thanks / Like

Will do, for sure!
    Francesco

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    Hey, Jim, welcome! I have no real idea about KSA customs regs and getting AutoGeek shipments, but I hope you can work it out.

My real question though: any way you can get me a "tourist" visa? Hehehe. Yes, I know there are none. But I can get into the PDRK easier than KSA, and I really want to see Saudi!
    Thanks bro! ...I also have no idea about their customs regulations here except that they do have delays...hehehe

About tourist visa if you're a muslim you can easily get a visa (but not "tourist" ...sorry i forgot the term) as hajj and/or umrah pilgrimage. And also if you have business purpose here or if you're going to work here... let me know when you get here

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sherif View Post
    Welcome from UAE!
    First get a faster new car, one with a V8 or something gas is dirt cheap there in KSA..
    For detailing supplies, Meguiars Middle East is based in KSA and I think you might find another good brands if you search around in Jeddah.. Another option is to use Aramex Shop&Ship service to get anything from overseas but they charge around $10/lb..
    Thanks sherif... I'm planning to get a mid size SUV later this year still waiting for some new 2015 models.

Thanks for the Aramex tip... i will look into it. although The Majestic UAE already contacted me regarding some synthetic sealants...still waiting for their reply about shipping cost. They do carry Chemical Guys products...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks sherif... I'm planning to get a mid size SUV later this year still waiting for some new 2015 models.

Thanks for the Aramex tip... i will look into it. although The Majestic UAE already contacted me regarding some synthetic sealants...still waiting for their reply about shipping cost. They do carry Chemical Guys products...
    I made a few purchases from Majestic, they also carry Zaino, Migliore and 22ple products.. Fair enough prices, they just add 25% to the listed price on CG website for example..

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Thank you for having me apart of your thread. My name is Casey Bourassa, and I work for a company called Inspired LED. We specialize in everything LED light related, from home, office and retail, to garage and workshop. What we recently developed is our "Lift Light Kit". This product is truly unique and it would of been wrong of me to not share this new product with the world, so I decided I would start here. I will post the information on the main page thread.

About me- Car enthusiast myself, entrepreneur, skilled in marketing and advertising, as well as E-Commerce advertising and Google Analytic's. Very Happy to be apart of this thread! Looking forward to it, and helping anyone out with anything LED , or online advertising related! Thanks!

Casey
    Inspired LED

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi to all, im from Malaysia name is ken. im new to the detailing world just started out detailing. working on my own car right now with some chemical guys products. Build up great interest while detailing car and i love automobiles i belive everyone here do. Still hoping to learn as much tips and tricks as possible from detailers around the world. Planning to start a part time detailing business soon. Thanks for having me here and nice meeting everyone .

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast