autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: New Member Information

Hi everyone! My name is Josh, and I have been lurking on the AGO forums for awhile trying to learn as much as possible. Everyone on here has a lot of great information and experience!

I have been detailing my vehicles ever since I got my driver's permit (12 years ago), and I am looking to step up to new techniques and possibly a new career. I am currently an automotive quality engineer, but I am really interested in starting my own business in detailing. I hope to be able to pursue a career in which my hard work can pay off and make others smile

I currently own 2 Subarus, so I have some experience detailing high quality factory paint I hope to continue to learn from you all, and hopefully share some of my own experience as well. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: New Member Information

Hi Folks...

Just joined this great group, and look forward to learning about detailing my car.

I'm from New York, and now living in Florida.

My real name is John and I go Tango on line.

Here's my 2014 Ford Taurus SHO...
    No matter how dark it is, you can always see a light.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Posted this some other place, and wanted to deleted this one, but I see I can't. Sorry about that.

Hallandale Beach, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
    Post Thanks / Like

Firs I would like to thanks for having me here. I've been reading this forum for over a month,and I used the iPhone app Tapatalk, registered there and thought that I'll be automaticly added to forums I choose, until yesterday I tried to post a question and realize that it's not working like that My name is Roy, I live in Hallandale, it's between Maiami and Fort Lauderdale, live across the street from ocean I used to work with boats, my main job was cleaning bottoms underwater, and I did some detailing as well for boats , that's why after boat detailing,car detailing looks for me a lot easier, because there is a lot of surface to cover under hot sun, a lot of corners and the boat sides!!! Imagine hanging yourself head down for hours,It's a hell of a job, I loved the diving better And 5 years back there was no available such powerful and advanced waxes, and products. Right now my head spins from the huge variety of things for detailing. I love to take care of my car myself, and I thought that I know how to do it About a month ago I bought brand new Genesis 2015 Ultimate, with marble white pearl tricoat paint, and I just want to keep it like its brand new all the times. I already bouth a lot of product from Autogeek.net , huge towel collection, and Pinnacle Black Label kits for coatings ,and for interior as well. This brand is awesome!!! Windshields was my biggest problem, but after I was introduced with waffle towels and proper cleaners and clay and cleanser and polishing, it's completely different now)

Thank you all for giving advices I was able to take care of my car at completely different level. Next in my list is dual motion polisher.

The two things I have issues is , I can't decide what's better, regular hand wash , or the foam spray? The Pinnacle black label shampoo is awesome, even after a wash, the car looks like it's been detailed. Also got that Pinnacle Natural Brilliance shampoo, but can't decide about the foam wash.

Another issue is that I live close to ocean humid and sandy wind is blowing all over my car.

So it's sticks to windows and everywhere. I used to cover my windshield with RainX,but after I did the coating, I don't like it anymore. Also I used the RainX windshield washer, and last time I bought the RainX washer addesive, it's giving me now those spots all over my car and windshield, they just dry out and stick as grey little dots everywhere. I found that windshield washer concentrate called 1Z Einszett windshield washer concentrate, I think it would be much better than RainX, but also the Pinnacle Glasswork booster looks good to me. What would happen if I use the Einszett concentrate to make washer fluid and add the Pinnacle Glasswork booster? Or it would be too much?

Hallandale Beach, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
    Post Thanks / Like

Posted in both places for new member info just in case

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, all

I'm Anthony, I'm from Syracuse, NY. I've got an '08 Speed3 which I spend too much time and money on. I've been detailing since I was probably 17-18. I'm on probably 20 other forums, moderate a few.

I'm also a photographer.

I've been testing out a lot of new products lately. Looking for something to make this color pop, which is honestly easier said than done.
    Anthony Christiano
    2008 CosmicBlue MazdaSpeed3 - 370whp, 370wtq Melted Cyl #3 😔
    2017 World Rally Blue WRX

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All,

My name is Marcus, and I have have been reading/utilizing the outstanding tips, reviews and advice on these forums for some time. Since I browse so much, I figured it was time to register and become official. Thanks to everyone who contributes their time and knowledge as the advice has always been awesome, and can't wait to read on.

Marcus.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,im Bernie from Philippines.i joined this forum because i used to view cars which is shiny look.And its time for me to learn car detailing as a beginner and what products,tools or things should be use.Hope you guys can help me.Big thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moldavite

Hi Welcome to AG
    Here is a good place for us to learn,
    gain experience and knowledge

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: New Member Information

Hi I'm Wes and live in Cape Coral fl and glad to be here , I have a 2009 honda accord exl v-6 and it's white diamond pearl and currently in the middle using klasse auto polish and the klasse paint sealant - I did purchase a kit of cquartz I heard was a step above all , but won't put on until middle of next year until I test the klasse and so far so good stuff klasse is and thanks to autogeek.com for there pick so far - I'm on the middle each day after work getting the other parts detail once finished I'll post pics and I do have ? To ask but will come soon for best results for exterior and interior from experts and people here - I use to detail back in my younger days I had a business now I just work and take care of my wife and kids when I have tine I'm doing my 2009 honda accord exl v-6

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast