autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Hi my name is jeremy new to the forum. I need some advice of the best interior cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are quite a lot of different products and tools depends...

Are you doing this for business or personal

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone! My name is Jerry and I am from Tampa, FL. One great thing about living here is "There is "no snow" - I do have one bad habit - I love cars! They are my toys, although I only have one at a time!
    Remember, Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from Central New York State. I recently discovered AutoGeek.net and am now several hundred dollars poorer in anticipation of Spring.

My wife has a 2014 Jeep Patriot and mine will be arriving sometime in May. The website and this forum are incredibly informative and I have only scratched the surface - wait, not a good analogy on a car care forum, but hopefully you get the idea. Given the severe winters here, the tips on winter care are invaluable. However, those tips are best applied in October, as it is really difficult to even spray down the Jeep at a local car wash in 5 - 25 degrees F.

I look forward to absorbing a great deal of knowledge here and the members discounts are sure to keep my wallet hurting for the foreseeable future.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ! My name is Gunalan from Singapore!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome !!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there.
    My name is Davor, from Croatia. Auto geek also...

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all! Tim from Hobe Sound Fl about 5 minutes from Auto Geeks operation. Love working on my car. Will be posting soon on various projects. Been a member of the forum for a while but this is my first post.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! My name is Bob and new to the forum. I've seen so many commercials about AG that I had to see what it is all about. I thought I knew a thing or two about detailing cars from my experience over the years. Not only my personal cars, but also from working at a dealership when I was younger. Turns out I didn't know that much, lol. I really enjoyed watching a few how to videos and decided this would be the perfect place to get more advise. I'm no pro, just a guy working on his own cars. So forgive me In advance for asking the dumb questions.

Look forward to reading about several topics. If someone could direct me to the right section. I'm ready to purchase a PC kit, but not sure which one to buy. Then again, maybe a kit isn't the way to go. Thought I'd ask some of the customers who use these products everyday.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, my name is Ricardo and I've been lurking the forums for quite some time and finally decided to become a member. I have also been looking at the videos from the site about how to use certain products and tips about detailing and I've become now an amateur detailer, it just comes natural

I'm looking to go from amateur to pro within a year or so, after getting some experience, I plan to start a small detailing business. I look forward to learn much from the forum and to be of aid to anyone that needs it.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast