autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Warning:Miracle Training Centre SCAM

WARNING to all fellow DETAILERS: Any one interested in Paul Daltons "Miracle Training Centre"--DONT DO IT!!...He is a complete SCAM and CON artist..and stole my $2200 deposit because my airline made a mistake with my arrival times. I tried to catch the next flight out only a few hours later, but he made me rebook and has now stated I cant rebook and I am out of my deposit..........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Warning:Miracle Training Centre SCAM

$2,200!?! Someone is making $2,200 to teach someone how to detail?

The only Dalton I'd ever pay that much money - for any kind of lessons - used to work in a bar in Jasper, MO.
    Knoxville's Premier Automotive and Marine Detailing Company.
    www.TNMobileDetailing.com
    (865) 385-1835

Post Thanks / Like

You waited this long for your first post to bash a known detailer. Try an introduction first, followed by some helpful posts and then maybe I wouldn't think you weren't just trying to tarnish someone's name.
    Famous last words of a redneck- "Hold my beer, watch this "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailingInc View Post
    WARNING to all fellow DETAILERS: Any one interested in Paul Daltons "Miracle Training Centre"--DONT DO IT!!...He is a complete SCAM and CON artist..and stole my $2200 deposit because my airline made a mistake with my arrival times. I tried to catch the next flight out only a few hours later, but he made me rebook and has now stated I cant rebook and I am out of my deposit..........
    See this post:

UK Detail:Mr.Paul Dalton

^ + unreturnable deposits=Retirement funds?

Sorry to hear you were removed of such a tidy sum that you no doubt worked hard for. Mr. Dalton has a loyal following and his details are reported to be of the highest standards, but I believe a detailing session appointment, (if it were ever possible), with Mr. Mike Phillips would be just as fruitful.

On a lighter note: I'll "train" you for just $1,000.00 and I'll even foot the airline ticket costs!

Take care.
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

If you paid by credit card, call and complain.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snowking724 View Post
    You waited this long for your first post to bash a known detailer. Try an introduction first, followed by some helpful posts and then maybe I wouldn't think you weren't just trying to tarnish someone's name.
    yes I did...actually...Hi...My name is Jason...of Detailing, Inc... from Long Islands, Hamptons...and Miami Beach Florida in the winter..I dont care how known he is....nor do care about helpful posts because while your busy posting here....Im on a 150' megayacht doing a multi-stage polish job making money......what is helpful is that Im letting you know this guy Paul Dalton who has obviously got you fooled too....will scam you of your money....I paid him $2200.00 for the detail training and because of an airline mistake he is not giving me a dime back......hope this helps...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snowking724 View Post

Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailingInc View Post

1st post EVER here is to complain and flame someone. Sounds like vengeance and only that. Establish yourself here first. I bet you found every forum you could to complain about him with no background. Maybe you should just go back to the 150' mega yacht and stick to that. If you know so much and have such a great career why did you need to pay someone $2200 how to learn. Shouldn't you be teaching others?

Post Thanks / Like

That smug attitude won't gain you any friends here. Seems like for that amount of money one would do more than crap on somebody with their first post on a forum.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matt575 View Post
    1st post EVER here is to complain and flame someone. Sounds like vengeance and only that. Establish yourself here first. I bet you found every forum you could to complain about him with no background. Maybe you should just go back to the 150' mega yacht and stick to that. If you know so much and have such a great career why did you need to pay someone $2200 how to learn. Shouldn't you be teaching others?
    That's a long yacht. I had no idea Paul polished yachts...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast