Dear Forum Members!

My name is Mate, (Matt) from a european countryside. Well we have MTZs instead of John Deers

Well here is a short description how i ended up in polishing:

Since i know myself i never ever liked or weared it if someone just had to do any job instead of me... fixing the parts of my car, cleaning, polishing etc... simply because if someone do not do it for himself/herself it will not be as good as i would do it for myself with my own hands in my quality exceptations..... i hope you all know what i want to say... so long, and i dont want to stick.... I try to do everything for myself in every way to reach the most perfect results ( as my skills allows me ) .... i am not afraid or lazy to look after, reading, asking questions, looking for answers, sink deep in a topic or even go for a training course.... That is why i am here. I want to learn.

So i decided, before i pay a bunch of money for someone polishing -my current pride and joy,- i just brunt/spent 3x more money to buy professional epiqument products like the 3401 and pastes (and in my bucket list a clearcoat/paint thickness measuring gauge...) and just do it for myself and you know what, anyway... why not make money from it ? ..... A lot of my freinds already want me to jump into the work.

But before business and profit...( which is i plan will take a few years to reach ) i want to enjoy what i make.

If i will do it for myself, i will try my best and i will try to be as good as i can.

Lately i will upload photos here, how my progression is.

(Yes, I already red the part time detailer article! )

Thank you that i can be here, and thank you for your inclusion.

Feel free to suggest me any article thaths worthy to read, from beginner to pro lvl!

Thank you!!!