Hello all. I’ll try to make this short and to the point.
My truck, black 2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab, is in the dirtiest condition of any vehicle I’ve had in the last 15 years.
Before the Frontier, I had a 2005 Ford F-150. I bought both new.
Anyway, I’m to the point where I’m ready to clean up and detail this Nissan. I’ve been reading a lot of threads here and elsewhere on the inter web, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what this job will entail. I think I have my work cut out for me.
In my newb opinion, the paint isn’t in terrible condition. There is moderate oxidation and of course spider webbing from 10 years of washing, but nothing too serious I don’t think. The interior has some normal stains on the seats and carpet, but again, nothing too bad I guess.
I’ve been adding products to wish and shopping carts trying to decide which products I'll absolutely need first, second , third, etc.
I’m not able to get everything at once, so I’m going to have to acquire products in stages.
If anybody has any experience or ideas about doing it like this, please give me a little help choosing product order of necessity.
I’m really anal about things and my truck is starting to bother me. But, I know once I get started, this is going to be a time consuming process.
Thanks to everyone on here for making this a wealth of information for us people just getting serious about this stuff. I will greatly appreciate any and all help or ideas.
Thanks for reading and have a good one.
Todd