Hello! So about a year ago, when I was 1 year left in my undergrad that I have taken my sweet sweet time finishing, I detailed my car. And to my, and everyone else's surprise, a new passion was born. Since I've been busy with school I haven't been able to put a lot of time into detailing but I have been slowly acquiring some supplies and detailing my and my spouse's cars when I can.

So for the last yearish that I've discovered the joys of detailing I've been thinking about it as a career. My degree in sociology doesn't really make money or even really have a lot of career choices unless you go to grad school, which I had planned on doing but now that the time has come I'm not sure I want to and am sorta looking at detailing as a part-time career. I'm not quitting my current job any time soon at least. My hope is to maybe do advocacy or volunteering to use my degree that way even if it never makes money and then perhaps use my current job and detailing as my main sources of income. I'm not sure, we'll see what happens.

So for now, I'm just going to spend as much time detailing and learning about detailing as I can.