autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Hello from Tennessee!

Welcome to AG!

I've been going down to your part of the country every fall since 2003, I organize a running of the Tail of the Dragon (and surrounding roads). I wish you well in your business, great part of the country! I really wanna move down there at some point and get out of Illinoyed!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from Tennessee!

Quote Originally Posted by Detail Oriented LLC View Post
    Hey Tenblade!
    Great to see another member here locally. Would absolutely be happy to meet up and work on some detailing together. Iron sharpens iron! I'm happy to share some products too, though I'm sure you use the same if not more than I do. I have found what works well for me, and pretty much stick to it. Always happy to try new ones out though!
    I will check my week and weekend and pm you when is best for me! Kinda busy with the holiday coming up!
    I debatiing on polishing the car and doing my usualy winter treatment (PNS and BSD) vs. Viking Coat this weekend. The wife and kids are gone so I'll have some time,.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shane731 View Post
    Welcome from Knoxville as well! Would love to see us do some kind of local meet-up. Where in Knoxville are you located?
    Shane, you're in Powell? I'm in West Knoxville (stumbling distance from Roosters LOL)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tenblade2001 View Post
    Shane, you're in Powell? I'm in West Knoxville (stumbling distance from Roosters LOL)
    Yeah, I'm about 10 minutes from I-75 Exit 110 (or 112). I'd say you're only about 20-30 minutes away from me.
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Hello from Tennessee!

Oh yea! you guys are both pretty close. I grew up right on the county line near watt rd... currently live just off westland around Ebeneezer and morrell.

Shane, Do you detail professionally around knoxville, or just an enthusiast? I am always looking to network and help others out, as i have learned time and again, that the best way to be helped... is to help.

Ten, you planning on being busy saturday? I may be out hunting with my brother and dad that morning, but should have time that afternoon. Also will be on the ambulance sunday, so no dice then.

@Klasse Act. I hit the dragon at least once a week or so during the warmer months (Triumph Daytona). But there are some other stellar roads around if you ever want some suggestions for when you and your group make it down here. Would also be happy to recommend restaurants and what not.
    And the biggest thing I am happy to offer, is a place to come detail the ride before you hit up the dragon and get all your pretty pictures made. If you ever need, just hit me up!

Anyone be able to give me some advice on uploading images... I have been attempting to put up some photos of my rides, and to post some of my work, but when i go to upload an image, it always says failure..

Thank you all for the welcomes. Again, I am humbled to be a part of this great community, and am ever learning and growing.
    Get Detailed!

Post Thanks / Like

Shane, Do you detail professionally around knoxville, or just an enthusiast? I am always looking to network and help others out, as i have learned time and again, that the best way to be helped... is to help.
    Just as an enthusiast when I have time. Going to school and working full time so I don't have the free time I used to. My ride is a 2016 Honda Civic EX-T in Lunar Silver Metallic:

Hello from Tennessee!-15178082_10205734786209459_2295942017711615108_n-jpg

Do you have a brick and mortar location, or are you strictly mobile?
    Shane

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! I know that place. Dent repair plus (if memory serves correct... I'm sure I messed up the name... but located right off parkside eh?)

Strictly mobile. I am just doing this as a side business because I really really have a passion for it, and it helps me to keep balance in life. I am a paramedic by trade, teach at Roane State Community College, and will soon be working for my father as he expands his business, Pest Ops.

Great looking car brother! man those wheels and windows look sexy! Love the silver too!

We should all meet up and have our own cars and coffee... except beer...
    Get Detailed!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AGO, Mark! looks like you're making friends fast. Best of luck with your mobile biz!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! I know that place. Dent repair plus (if memory serves correct... I'm sure I messed up the name... but located right off parkside eh?)

Strictly mobile. I am just doing this as a side business because I really really have a passion for it, and it helps me to keep balance in life. I am a paramedic by trade, teach at Roane State Community College, and will soon be working for my father as he expands his business, Pest Ops.

Great looking car brother! man those wheels and windows look sexy! Love the silver too!

We should all meet up and have our own cars and coffee... except beer...
    Thanks! We should definitely try to do a meetup around here some time. I tried to get one together once but it kinda fell apart for one reason or another. Wouldn't mind seeing some new faces.
    Shane

Post Thanks / Like

@tenblade2001 & @Shane731

when are we getting together! I will be around this saturday 12/3 afternoon, and should have time on sunday 12/4 afternoon as well.... thoughts? Doesnt have to by anything crazy, we can just meet up, admire each others rides, grab a drink, whatever!

Just let me know!
    Also shot both of you a pm with my contact info!... but tenblade, your inbox is full brother!
    Get Detailed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12