autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for January 3-Day Bootcamp Class at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida 2018

Hi Mike! Hope everyone at Autogeek is enjoying the start of 2019! That 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO would be a lot of fun to work on! Congrats to the round of people who signed up for this Class. You will not be disappointed.

Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for January 3-Day Bootcamp Class at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida 2018

Quote Originally Posted by 1957VwBeetle View Post

Hi Mike! Hope everyone at Autogeek is enjoying the start of 2019!

That 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO would be a lot of fun to work on!

Congrats to the round of people who signed up for this Class.

You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for chiming in....

Could you also let everyone know just how hands-on these classes are?

Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member
    CD-SV, RT
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram

Click on a book to get your own copy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Could you also let everyone know just how hands-on these classes are?

Sure thing!

I attended the 3 day class this past September. Upon arrival on the first day and up until closure of the last day (minus about a 15-20 minute introduction and your lunch break each day) this class is fully hands on.

In addition to all the knowledge, skills and techniques Mike will pass on to you, everyone attending the class will have the opportunity to use and experience the largest selection of tools and products. I truly was surprised myself with how many different brands of tools and products we got to use over the 3 days.

Whether your new to detailing, you like detailing your own vehicles or if you detail professionally as full time job, there are some many things to learn and take home from this course. Mike and Andre do an amazing job making sure everyone is getting the most of this class. I can’t thank them enough!

If anyone has any questions about this class or any upcoming classes or about my personal experience, feel free to message me. I will be glad to answer any question or help in anyway possible.

Cheers!
    Billy

Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1957VwBeetle View Post

Sure thing!

I attended the 3 day class this past September.

Upon arrival on the first day and up until closure of the last day (minus about a 15-20 minute introduction and your lunch break each day) this class is fully hands on.

Thank you for sharing that. It's seems very difficult to get testimonies like yours on this forum. Hundreds of people took one of our classes last year, probably around 250 people! Yet I only get a handful of them that can share their testimony.

Detailing classes are NOT all the same.

Any class I'm in full control of is pretty much all hands-on, no sitting.

To show this, I share thousands of pictures showing happy people having fun working on cars... not sitting in chairs. The pictures prove it. The volume of cars I bring in for any of the classes I teach prove it. When looking at other classes - look for a history of pictures showing you what you get to do. If you have never been to a detailing class before, sign-up for any class I'm teaching anywhere and then down the road, take some other class and then you'll be able to compare the sitting time to hands-on time.

Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member
    CD-SV, RT
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram

Click on a book to get your own copy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12