autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Pictures: IDA - CD and SV Certification Testing Classes at Autogeek - December 2017

Pictures: IDA - CD and SV Certification Testing Classes at Autogeek - December 2017

This last Saturday we held Certified Detailer (CD) and Skills Validated (SV) certification testing here at Autogeek with 4 detailers attending the class.

From left to right,

Paul Girolamo, Rohan Cole, Warren Hills and John Pingol

The CD test takes approximately 4 hours. There's the class portion and then 10 written tests.

The SV test takes approximately 2 hours for a single student to go through. The person must demonstrate their knowledge of proper car detailing procedures using the tools, pads, products made available in the class.

One of the cool benefits when taking the tests here is Autogeek's Show Car Garage is spacious, well-lit and fully self-contained. We have everything needed to hold professial gread car and boat detailing classes and thus we have everything to conduct thorough IDA CD and SV Certification Testing.

Well lit, roomy, fully stocked with tools, pads and products....

Please help me in congratulating Paul, Rohan, Warren and John!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: IDA - CD and SV Certification Testing Classes at Autogeek - December 2017

Had an amazing experience. Thanks Mike!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: IDA - CD and SV Certification Testing Classes at Autogeek - December 2017

Congrats guys!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool guys I may get certified you never know when you will need it and makes you 100 percent professional.working on a gl350 black today full of rotary swirls on every panel.As I was getting frustrated with the body shop person that did this to this vehicle.Sonax cut max to the rescue.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations boyz!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Pretty cool guys I may get certified you never know when you will need it and makes you 100 percent professional.working on a gl350 black today full of rotary swirls on every panel.As I was getting frustrated with the body shop person that did this to this vehicle.Sonax cut max to the rescue.
    Got my IDA - CD & SV certification earlier this year.

While it doesn't make you a professional detailer, I feel that it gives you more credibility.

Almost like if someone was deciding on which mechanic to take their car to. They will probably choose one that is ASE certified over one that wasn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Got my IDA - CD & SV certification earlier this year.

While it doesn't make you a professional detailer, I feel that it gives you more credibility.

Almost like if someone was deciding on which mechanic to take their car to. They will probably choose one that is ASE certified over one that wasn't.
    Yes credibility was what I really meant.I think it's a great idea to post those on Facebook or a website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Yes credibility was what I really meant.I think it's a great idea to post those on Facebook or a website.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast