autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80 View Post
    Video sponsored by Auto Fanatic. Anyone use this that isn't sponsored? Also, is it just me or did Pan use these products on really clean wheels already?
    I'm not sponsored, LOL. The last quarter of the video is from Phil from Auto Fanatic and those MB rims are very dirty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like this stuff really gives Brown Royal some serious competition. I like the idea of virtually no agitation on lightly to normally soiled wheels but I don’t like you need equipment(the foamer) to do it.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Pam, why don't you start another thread?
    Probably because it won't fly as a stand alone given that this product is not sold through Autogeek.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'm not sponsored, LOL. The last quarter of the video is from Phil from Auto Fanatic and those MB rims are very dirty.

It's funny you've felt the need to say that you're not sponsored a couple times now. If you're not, then you're a really big fan of Pan and/or of this product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Pam, why don't you start another thread?
    You can't make threads on products not sold at AG. And for the record, it's PAN, not Pam. My name is even in my logo. LOL

I don't know how people could even assume a guy's name could be PAM... I hope it was a typo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80 View Post
    It's funny you've felt the need to say that you're not sponsored a couple times now. If you're not, then you're a really big fan of Pan and/or of this product.
    Oh boy here we go again Klasse Act. Can you feel another wave of uneeded drama coming?

RZJZA80, what's your intent in your comment? Klasse Act isn't sponsored to talk about the product, heck he doesn't even have it yet... People can't talk about products they'd like to try or about their love for a brand or product anymore?

This thread on Bead Maker is a prime example. My video wasn't even sponsored (P&S never paid me to talk about their products) and a wave of drama started because it was a "hyped up product", yet pretty much everyone who has tested since the video came out realized on their own that it's a very good product for what it is: an inexpensive quality spray-on paint sealant. It's not diamonds in a jar, it's a paint sealant. And somehow drama spun out of control.

So I don't want to see people start drama all over again for a wheel cleaner. If you would try it, you would share the same feeling as me guaranteed. And if you don't want to try it, that's fine too. There's no need to start point out other nice forum members like Klasse Act and asking questions as if he was on trial...

Let's all be adults and get back to the main topic here please.

7. Likes Coatingsarecrack, Klasse Act, dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

I think RZJZA80 means that because Auto Fanatic sent the product to Pan that it is a sponsored video instead of the Pan purchasing the product on his own. Same thing happened to Jimbo on one of his cheap vs expensive videos where he received products from 3D yet claimed that the video was not sponsored. It can be seen as a grey area in some cases.

But we don't know if this wheel cleaner was sent or purchased. Some people have issues with this because some see it as the review has to be good because the product was free.

9. Likes Rsurfer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    Can you feel another wave of uneeded drama coming?
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JoyousWeig...restricted.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    You can't make threads on products not sold at AG. And for the record, it's PAN, not Pam. My name is even in my logo. LOL

I don't know how people could even assume a guy's name could be PAM... I hope it was a typo.
    The only Pan I know is a frying pan.

12. Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I think RZJZA80 means that because Auto Fanatic sent the product to Pan that it is a sponsored video instead of the Pan purchasing the product on his own. Same thing happened to Jimbo on one of his cheap vs expensive videos where he received products from 3D yet claimed that the video was not sponsored. It can be seen as a grey area in some cases.

But we don't know if this wheel cleaner was sent or purchased. Some people have issues with this because some see it as the review has to be good because the product was free.
    I mean, the video literally says at the bottom of the screen at a certain point that it's sponsored by auto fanatic, that's what I was referring to. If it didn't say that then I wouldn't have made a comment about sponsorship or not.

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast