autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    ... is there anything it CAN'T do???

Beadmaker 2020 Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maintain it's current wave of popularity when the next 'greatest thing ever' comes along, most likely.

'Tis a fickle crowd, myself included.

2. Likes rlmccarty2000, KBsToy, Goonie75, derek0609 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Maintain it's current wave of popularity when the next 'greatest thing ever' comes along, most likely.

'Tis a fickle crowd, myself included.
    While I agree, Beadmaker has one major thing going for it, besides performance and its PRICE!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

***ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS***

Our buddy Pan the Organizer should have a review of a wheel cleaner coming up after holidays, it could be the Beadmaker of wheel cleaners, stay "tuned".

Btw this post is NOT sponsored but I did pre-order the wheel cleaner myself and have already seen videos of it in use, AMAZING! It has the hype potential of Beadmaker but GOOD hype and like Beadmaker is economically priced, check it out. It comes in one size, 32 oz and is concentrated. Doing the 8:1 ratio which is about in the middle or "moderately" dirty wheels, will make you FOUR gallons of wheel cleaner and comes out to $12.50 per gallon, very cost effective IMO. Sure there's shipping costs but everyone has those.

So inclosing, keep an eye out for this productVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

If the wheel cleaner I think you’re talking about is correct, will it be for sale at K-Mart or that was a joke? I see it for pre-order on his website but shipping cost is ridiculous. Like $21+ to ship a 32oz bottle. No way I’ll pay that for shipping.
    Bruno Soares

6. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    If the wheel cleaner I think you’re talking about is correct, will it be for sale at K-Mart or that was a joke? I see it for pre-order on his website but shipping cost is ridiculous. Like $21+ to ship a 32oz bottle. No way I’ll pay that for shipping.
    Yes, it is him and the shipping costs are high but to make it worth while why not get yourself an IK 1.5 foamer and a bottle of "his" BeadmakerVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Btw the K-mart reference was a joke, just trying to be funny and I'm sure 1/3 of us understood the referenceVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Confused -- is the wheel cleaner manufactured by P&S or someone else? Regardless, didn't see a pre-order link on P&S or Pan's YouTube Channel. Thx!

Yes, it is him and the shipping costs are high but to make it worth while why not get yourself an IK 1.5 foamer and a bottle of "his" BeadmakerVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Btw the K-mart reference was a joke, just trying to be funny and I'm sure 1/3 of us understood the referenceVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sknight1 View Post
    Confused -- is the wheel cleaner manufactured by P&S or someone else? Regardless, didn't see a pre-order link on P&S or Pan's YouTube Channel. Thx!
    It's not P&S and Pan only reviews products, doesn't mfg any. Just keep an eye out by subscribing to Pan's channel and you'll see it...eventuallyVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time. I say eventually because it's been "coming soon" for over 6 months but there's now light at the end of tunnel as pre-orders have been taken along with a series of videos lately showing how to use this product. His latest vid shows a hammered MB S-class wheel crusted up, even takes the wheel off and does light agitation on the barrel and it came out looking great, other than putting but that's the wheel, nothing a cleaner can do about that.

This product has also been made with your health in mind. He has a respiratory condition so he made it with this in mind, so you'll get great cleaning ability, safely. This product is made to be sprayed on, let it dwell and spray off and also allows you to dial in the strength you need based off YOUR needs, not what a mfg thinks you need.

Like I said, keep an eye on Pan's channel, you should anywaysVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 1.5 ik foamer but I did consider the 9 for larger capacity. I’ll have to think about it some more.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 1.5 ik foamer but I did consider the 9 for larger capacity. I’ll have to think about it some more.
    I use the IK Foam 9 sticky for pre-washing the car, for wheels it's kinda overkill but surely works great, I mean I do hit the tires, wheels and wells with it but its whatever carwash soap I'm using on the car, not a designated wheel cleaner. That said though, the pre-wash is always good enough to completely clean the tires, wheels and wells but with this awesome new wheel cleaner coming out I'll have the mini IK 1.5 for those duties. I also have another mini IK 1.5 for applying Griot's Garage Poly Gloss and here's why....NO chance of cross contamination, even with a good cleaning I'm not taking any chances.

Post Thanks / Like

I use the IK Foam 9 sticky for pre-washing the car, for wheels it's kinda overkill but surely works great, I mean I do hit the tires, wheels and wells with it but its whatever carwash soap I'm using on the car, not a designated wheel cleaner. That said though, the pre-wash is always good enough to completely clean the tires, wheels and wells but with this awesome new wheel cleaner coming out I'll have the mini IK 1.5 for those duties. I also have another mini IK 1.5 for applying Griot's Garage Poly Gloss and here's why....NO chance of cross contamination, even with a good cleaning I'm not taking any chances.

Maybe you guys should start a wheel cleaning thread.

13. Thanks gspam1 thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast