autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Spring Specials

Post Thanks / Like

Spring Specials

For those of you in northern states, such as the NE, what types of spring specials will you be running? Will you be targeting new clients? How will you go about doing so?

This spring, I will be focusing on a niche market. Over the winter I acquired 2 super car's that I will be doing extensive "high end details" on. These two clients are my gateway into the super car niche of my area.

Over the winter I built up my highend detailing arsenal, as well as a new logo, t-shirts, and pricing. My only dilemma now is how to hit the market with all this new-ness! I'm very curious and eager to hear how the rest of you bring in new business or treat your existing clientele once the snow stops falling!

It's never too late to learn a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spring Specials

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...customers.html

If you don't want to spend any money, you can simply contact your existing customers and tell them.

This could be via email, phone, OR, if you want to be a ninja on it...

You can upload their email addresses to Facebook and if Facebook can match the email to an account, only they will be shown the ads.

Then, you can create a custom lookalike audience that will target other people that have similar interested and demos as your current clients.... POWERFUL stuff!!
    Want more customers for your detailing business?
    Find out how: www.detailsummit.com

Post Thanks / Like

thebamboo23,
    Thanks for the guide, I will apply as much of the great information as I can. Aside from a general guide, I'm looking more so for personal stories that worked in the past or more specific examples.
    It's never too late to learn a little.

Super Member Scott@IncrediblyDetailed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

When considering specials I try to add more value for the same price. I'm after customers who see the value in the work and what is happening, versus a customer coming to you because you discounted your prices. Maybe they'll be returning customers but more times than not they only saw price and it was a one time transaction.

Example: Think about $40 to upgrade to a sealant. Same process. Different product. Instead of charging for the sealant make it a special upgrade for a limited time.

Post Thanks / Like

I am fortunate to live in a state where there are many car shows. I enjoy going to many and because i enjoy them, however...they provide an excellent opportunity to gently market my business. I say gently to suggest avoiding any attempts at "hard selling". I wander around the cars and talk to people quite a bit and when or if the opportunity is right, i mention my detailing skills. I have picked up a few clients this way and my service quality speaks for itself. Again, people are turned off by any aggressive form of selling your business. My approach is a gentle interpersonal approach to actually talk to potential customers before suggesting any offer to them.

I am also a member of my local BMWCCA. I also visit the local Porsche Club down here and frequently visit with both during their events. I make an effort to get to know those members and they get to know me. It's those relationships that yield both income and word of mouth spread.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.