autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Moving Business Out of State

Excellent job Jarred!! So glad to hear it's working out for you. Can't wait to see you start hiring some help. Keep up the great work!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and safe travels. Looks like all your ducks are in a row. Wish you the best. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post
    Thanks, I have some old ones from right when I bought it. I'll try to snap some new ones with my current setup and post them up.

Thanks guys, appreciate the support! It's been a fun journey so far, and I LOVE my new town! Hope you're both doin well too.
    Yea doing great thanks. Business is out of hand booked till the middle of September feel very blessed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sproketser View Post
    Any pics of the interior.....
    Thanx , it would be great .
    Alright, so I took some time to clean out the back of my HHR and figured I'd take a few pictures of how I fit everything in, they're not the greatest pics, but they give you an idea.

The back end completely unloaded:

Water tank and all my "paint" MF towels accessible from passenger rear door:

It's kind dark, but I've got my two five gallon buckets with all washing stuff, leaf blower, steam cleaner, a bag of old towels for engines and jumper cables all accessible from drivers side rear door:

A shot from the back end, with the vacuum on top of my steam cleaner:

Add the platform ladder and I've got a defined space for everything else left:

Then my pressure washer and two buckets containing all my cleaners, compounds, waxes, sealants, and whatever else I might need to detail a car:

Then I add a tower with all my glass MF's and most of my pads, a square bucket with all my interior MF's and a stacking drawer thing with all my brushes, tools and random small things.

Finally I add my hose and when I'm doing large trucks, my larger ladder:

And a couple final shots from doors with everything in - also, just barely visible in these pics are all my buffers on the floor under the front passenger seat and all my extension cords, vacuum hose, and steam cleaner hose under my drivers seat:

It's a tight fit overall, but nothing moves barely at all no matter how hard I have to brake or a fast I go around a corner, so it actually works out quite nicely.
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I have some old ones from right when I bought it. I'll try to snap some new ones with my current setup and post them up.

Thanks guys, appreciate the support! It's been a fun journey so far, and I LOVE my new town! Hope you're both doin well too.
    Alright, so I took some time to clean out the back of my HHR and figured I'd take a few pictures of how I fit everything in, they're not the greatest pics, but they give you an idea.

The back end completely unloaded:

Water tank and all my "paint" MF towels accessible from passenger rear door:

It's kind dark, but I've got my two five gallon buckets with all washing stuff, leaf blower, steam cleaner, a bag of old towels for engines and jumper cables all accessible from drivers side rear door:

A shot from the back end, with the vacuum on top of my steam cleaner:

Add the platform ladder and I've got a defined space for everything else left:

Then my pressure washer and two buckets containing all my cleaners, compounds, waxes, sealants, and whatever else I might need to detail a car:

Then I add a tower with all my glass MF's and most of my pads, a square bucket with all my interior MF's and a stacking drawer thing with all my brushes, tools and random small things.

Finally I add my hose and when I'm doing large trucks, my larger ladder:

And a couple final shots from doors with everything in - also, just barely visible in these pics are all my buffers on the floor under the front passenger seat and all my extension cords, vacuum hose, and steam cleaner hose under my drivers seat:

It's a tight fit overall, but nothing moves barely at all no matter how hard I have to brake or a fast I go around a corner, so it actually works out quite nicely.
    Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Jarrad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123