autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?

the power of word of mouth is crazy! thats why we always have to do our best job. one customer got me four customers today and now i have another office building that ill be doing car washes for. i left a good impression on all of them today, when one of them asked if something could be done to save his hood.

very nasty swirls and a little bit of everything was on that hood. i charged for the wash + the correction of just the hood.

i need to start carrying my dslr camera, because camera phone doesnt give enough justice to the after photo. i left it like glass! the result was so good, the customer wants me to do the whole car now.

i also did regular washes on these.

after suggesting hydro2, he is going to let me apply it next time.

i did the little scion thats on the back too. i also did another car in the other office building. 5 cars in total, very good payday today.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear man! Looks like you're off to a great start!

Keep us updated!
    Want more customers for your detailing business?
    Find out how: www.detailsummit.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats and great turn around on that hood

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?

Mrclean! I must say, I read this entire thread and have been blown away by your enthusiasm and vision of what you want your business to be. There is no way you won't be a flying monkey in this crazy business. Attitude is everything and you are off to a remarkable start. Your setup and vehicle are sweet, crisp and clean. I dislike HHRs but after seeing what you've done to yours, I've changed my mind. That is a tight setup. I have a f150 and a 15' trailer and I love my setup but it would be so nice to zip in somewhere and work instead of pre planning where I'm going to park and arrange everything. I carry a 225 gallon tank so a trailer of some sort is the only option. It does come in handy when I'm detailing 4 fire engines in one day

Congratulations on your setup, looks wonderful!

here is my mobile setup. I love it but many times I would love a smaller vehicle. oh, and 9 mpg sucks! trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?-autopros1-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebamboo23 View Post
    Great to hear man! Looks like you're off to a great start!

Keep us updated!
    im getting there man, i still feel i havent reached my target clients, thats why im thinking of doing the direct mail campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by 215Detailing View Post
    Congrats and great turn around on that hood
    thank you bro! i just comfirmed it today, ill be doing the whole car this friday.. ill be posting all of my work in this thread, i dont want to flood the forum...and at the same time itll be showcasing all the work ive done with the mighty hhr! lol

Quote Originally Posted by catfish07 View Post
    Mrclean! I must say, I read this entire thread and have been blown away by your enthusiasm and vision of what you want your business to be. There is no way you won't be a flying monkey in this crazy business. Attitude is everything and you are off to a remarkable start. Your setup and vehicle are sweet, crisp and clean. I dislike HHRs but after seeing what you've done to yours, I've changed my mind. That is a tight setup. I have a f150 and a 15' trailer and I love my setup but it would be so nice to zip in somewhere and work instead of pre planning where I'm going to park and arrange everything. I carry a 225 gallon tank so a trailer of some sort is the only option. It does come in handy when I'm detailing 4 fire engines in one day

Congratulations on your setup, looks wonderful!

here is my mobile setup. I love it but many times I would love a smaller vehicle. oh, and 9 mpg sucks! trust me.
    man, youre too kind with your words, i really appreciate your comment and the love.. thanks for taking time out and going thru my thread, as you can see.. it all started with a vision.. and now im just trying to make it in this business. i saw your rig! mighty rig you have there man.. but damn.. that mpg must be brutal... and i was complaining on my hhr dropping a bit on the mpg since ive switched to 18'' rims.. lol, i still get 24-25 mpg in the city.

quick update, i got me some polos.. with my logo on the right side of my chest...nothing on the back.. just a professional look for when i meet and greet new clients...or when i step into new office buildings asking if they need a wash.

again, thank you to all of those that have shown me nothing but good vibes and great support.. means the world to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a 35 Gallon tank for a test run, lol
    Leg Style Storage Tank, 35 gal. - Tractor Supply Co.HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?-35-gallon-water-tank-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a 35 Gallon tank for a test run, lol
    Leg Style Storage Tank, 35 gal. - Tractor Supply Co.HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?-35-gallon-water-tank-jpg
    Sweet man! Im happy for you.. did you ever get the pump connection figured out?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    Sweet man! Im happy for you.. did you ever get the pump connection figured out?
    Yes Sir thanks, I was going to make my own tank a few weeks back with a 55 gallon blue poly drum, went to home depot for bulkhead fitting (3/4) it was in a plastic bag, tried to connect shutoff valve through bag over fitting, wasn't work, lol, Bought my tank yesterday found out the bulkhead finding was thread on both inside and out,lol so I screwed hose (3/4) in bulkhead without issue, now I will go to home depot and buy shutoff valve and other needed fittings hopefully during weekend. I may go with a different pump (water pump 115 volt from Northern Tool + Equipment ) same pump type (12V) found on sprayer tank so it can pull (lift) water from top of 55 Gallon Drum Barrel (may use Barrel for back up) still on fence with generator, plus looking at a clean freak extractor. DECISIONS DECISIONS,lol Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

seems like im being trusted more often these days. a client of mines got a brand new lexus gs 350 f sport ultra white color and he told me that i will be the only one doing this car. two bucket rinseless wash and brand new microfiber towels for washing, and drying.. i upsold to a spray wax ... being that its brand new.. didnt needed much.. i was going to say opticoat, but he leases cars, so i doubt he'll bite.. either way, ill suggest it next time. ill have my hands full these 2 days coming up. today, i worked out a deal on a honda oddyssey... soccer mom status, with a beat up interior.. stains, candy, gum all over the place. that should be fun.
    anyways, heres some pics of the new lexus i did today.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sir thanks, I was going to make my own tank a few weeks back with a 55 gallon blue poly drum, went to home depot for bulkhead fitting (3/4) it was in a plastic bag, tried to connect shutoff valve through bag over fitting, wasn't work, lol, Bought my tank yesterday found out the bulkhead finding was thread on both inside and out,lol so I screwed hose (3/4) in bulkhead without issue, now I will go to home depot and buy shutoff valve and other needed fittings hopefully during weekend. I may go with a different pump (water pump 115 volt from Northern Tool + Equipment ) same pump type (12V) found on sprayer tank so it can pull (lift) water from top of 55 Gallon Drum Barrel (may use Barrel for back up) still on fence with generator, plus looking at a clean freak extractor. DECISIONS DECISIONS,lol Thanks again

ahhh, the home depot back and forward trips.. gotta love those! that pump looks really good and it should work out for you. let me know how that extractor turned out if you get it.. thats the next thing im thinking of buying for my arsenal.. best of luck on everything

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast